Right stick on Xbox Series X controller not working

Discus and support Right stick on Xbox Series X controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, recently my series X controllers right stick has not been working. I’m not sure how it happened as I have had the console and controller for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jeffrey F., Mar 21, 2023.

1. Jeffrey F.
    Jeffrey F. Guest

Hello, recently my series X controllers right stick has not been working. I’m not sure how it happened as I have had the console and controller for about a few months now and it is pretty new. The issue just happened out of nowhere while I was in the middle of a game and I haven’t had any other issues with it since. Do you know why this might have happened? Although my warranty is still active I do not really want to send it in or replace the controller. Thanks!

:)

Jeffrey F., Mar 21, 2023
  2. Xx No Skilz xX Win User

controller fix

I'm having a similar issue on a Series X my controller will work for a awhile in multilayer then I'll lose my right stick. Even when I switch to another controller during play that one will also have an issue with the right stick. If I power down then back on it will work for awhile maybe even hours but then randomly does it again.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

4. Jeffrey F. Win User

I tried updating the firmware but no luck.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. andersonpassos Win User

hope you have a good night
Thema:

1. Right stick on Xbox Series X controller not working - Similar Threads - Right stick Series

2. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  3. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  5. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  6. My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...: The controller just turns off when RS is pressed and refuses to turn back on until plugged in. I just bought it and it's the second one to do this. I exchanged the 2nd one....
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  10. xbox series x right trigger sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x right trigger sticking: hello anyone else have the same issue, ive had four series x controllers in the past 6weeks which all work fine for 1week but then the right trigger all of a sudden starts sticking/getting stuck...