Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...

Discus and support Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy and such and whenever i request a refund they denie it ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarrod Adams, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Jarrod Adams
    Jarrod Adams Guest

Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...

Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy and such and whenever i request a refund they denie it ever scince december and its not fair that i have to loose my hard earnt money because they wont refund it because of someone else using my account and today aswell this persons used my card to buy stuff and i requested a refund as i need that money they spent i just want my money back thats all im askin for its not unreassonable

Please i need my money back

:)

Jarrod Adams, Jan 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy and such and whenever i request a refund they denie it ever single time

If the virtual currency has been used, or the transaction is older than two weeks, it cannot be refunded
  3. Da Wife Said No Win User

XBL Gold Family pack issues - how to grant allowance ?

I feel your pain as my family account has not converted either. The only option that you should have right now is to buy a Microsoft point card and use it on the account that needs funds. Points cards are still usable and are just converted to currency once
    used.
  4. Default__User_2022__ Win User

Credit card not showing as option for child's account in Microsoft Family Services.

I'm having the exact same issue as above. The credit card is showing when I sign into my kid's Microsoft Account, but it's not showing in on my child's Family account. Why? I don't want to remove the Ask To Buy. But I want to use the credit card and not this bizarre option to buy in $10 increments.

How do I get the credit card I added to my child's Microsoft Account to show up in their Family account? When I click the option to add the credit card in the Family page, it tells me to add it to the kid's Microsoft Account, which...I've already done.

(as a side note: Microsoft's Family account thing is ridiculously convoluted. Please hire some Google employees to fix this. Google Family is SO MUCH EASIER!)
  5. psychosgirl Win User

XBOX AND MICROSOFT "SUPPORT" ARE NO HELP

They also didnt ask useful questions. I mentioned it was on my family pack but she didnt care. I know the phone number for the account but it is no longer in service. There was no credit card since it was a child account. It has been blocked apparently.
    I can still sign into it on my console and I know what the last transaction was. I was just trying to buy a game for my younger brother... why does this have to be so complicated!?
  6. Georges C. Win User

My account has been used to buy digital gift cards

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dan, I'm sorry for the situation you're going through, however here in the community as independent consultants we don't have access to the same information that Xbox support has.

I see you have already contacted Xbox and also Paypal unfortunately they have given you the correct information, once a Gift Card is redeemed it is not possible to make a refund.

What I can recommend is that you check through your Paypal App for mobile devices which companies are authorized to make collections and payments.

And you can remove any Microsoft account that is added in your Paypal account.

To do this, go to your Paypal App, then: Profile»Data and Privacy»Assigned Permissions.
Thema:

1. Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy... - Similar Threads - Right scince december

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  4. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  7. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  8. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  9. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  10. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...