Right side headset just stopped working mid game

Discus and support Right side headset just stopped working mid game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have restarted the Xbox one, unplugged n replugged headset. Changed batteries. Changed controllers.. Bought a new headset and still only the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MSmith429, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MSmith429
    MSmith429 Guest

I have restarted the Xbox one, unplugged n replugged headset. Changed batteries. Changed controllers.. Bought a new headset and still only the left side works. Earbuds work fine. Settings are correctly set to stero. I don't know what else to do. I updated controller also.

:)

MSmith429, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Smith welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Does the headset work fine on other devices? Because if it doesn't then it will mean that it's a hardware failure.
  3. StuAvis Win User

Mic suddenly stopped working

Hi,

quick update... found the cable to plug my controller in.

issue still remains.

have tested this with and without the stereo adapter on both headsets, with all three controllers and on both profiles.

it was working fine the other day and then, mid game, it crackled a bit and then just stopped working.

but it works fine on all other devices so I know the headset is working just fine.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Right analog stick stopped working mid game

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Right analog stick stopped working mid game

Hello Byron Hong,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having issues with your controller analog stick. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If all troubleshooting steps are applied and still getting the same issue, you may Request an Xbox controller replacement by clicking the link: Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support or you can request for callback from live support: Contact us | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
  6. KelliBabin Win User

mute issue

It works fine then stops mid game then comes back then stops again. Driving me crazy
Thema:

1. Right side headset just stopped working mid game - Similar Threads - Right side headset

2. Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...: Hello the left side seems to be weak and has some weird rotation sound which is not really normal. Normally the controller has a lisght spinning sound but not as loud as it is now I’ve had the...
  3. MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but...: MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but taking a very long time. Any ideas? Was all OK 12 hours ago, but not now....
  4. Headphones only right side sound is coming when connected to pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones only right side sound is coming when connected to pc.: Recently I have bought a Red Gear Clock Gaming Headphone (Wired) from Amazon. When I connect it to any mobile phone or tablet the sound comes properly on both side but when I connect it to my...
  5. Audio only coming from right side of headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio only coming from right side of headset: I was playing a game when the audio from one side of my headphones (HyperX Cloud Stinger) suddenly cut out. I normally play with my headset only covering my left ear (which is the side that cut...
  6. Color stripe artifacts on the right side on screen at 120hz @ 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Color stripe artifacts on the right side on screen at 120hz @ 4k: Since today it seems the Xbox is copying the colors from somewhere on the screen to the right side on my screen. It only happens with 120hz @ 4K. Disabling VRR does nothing. The only thing that...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 mysterious graphic on right side of screen that won't go away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 mysterious graphic on right side of screen that won't go away: I purchased Flight simulator through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate App on my pc. It worked like a charm until I tried to install the latest update. After installing the update, there is what appears to...
  8. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  9. Green bar on the right side of my screen (Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green bar on the right side of my screen (Help): so I have an Xbox one s 2tb and currently having a problem where everytime I turn on my Xbox, there’s this vertical green bar on the right side of my screen . About 1 inch thick. All I have to do...
  10. Most sound comes from right side on my Xbox one stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most sound comes from right side on my Xbox one stereo headset: I just got an xbox one stereo headset and haven't even used it on my Xbox yet but I plugged it into my iphone to listen to music and most of the sound was coming out of the Right earpiece. is this...