right analog stick has low sensitivity regardless of in-game sensitivity settings.

Discus and support right analog stick has low sensitivity regardless of in-game sensitivity settings. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so for some reason as of recently my Xbox series 2 elite controller has been having an issue where my right analog stick makes me look up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KainDoty, Nov 19, 2022.

1. KainDoty
    KainDoty Guest

right analog stick has low sensitivity regardless of in-game sensitivity settings.

Hello, so for some reason as of recently my Xbox series 2 elite controller has been having an issue where my right analog stick makes me look up and down very slowly. Keep in mind I'm able to push the stick as far up and as far down as possible and my in-game sensitivity remains the same as it always was (which is usually a higher sensitivity). I can look left and right with no issues but if I try to look up and down I look up and down like my sensitivity is set to a value lower than any of my games will allow. This happens across all the games I play and it heavily affects my experience. Lastly, My controls for my analog sticks in the accessories menu have remained at the default settings (Default curve and Radial Calculation)) ever since I First got the controller about 9 months ago. Is there any way to Fix this?

:)

KainDoty, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KainDoty, you've tried reversioning the Firmware of the ELie 2 control, if you haven't tried it yet, follow the procedures below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  4. Boogey Man6 Win User

Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive

I too am having a problem with the analog sensitivity. I have always played my games on the lowest sensitivity setting. Now on xbox one I can no longer enjoy my games. This is a very big problem in driving games. Even when I turn each games in game sensitivity
    setting to the lowest possible option I still can not bare the sensitivity of the analog sticks. I really don't know why xbon one shipped without a master analog sensitivity option. I am sure gamers would love to be able to tweak the sensitivity of the controller
    for all games! If it is too sensitive for myself, a gamer for my whole life, how is my non gaming girlfriend supposed to play anything?
  5. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Look Sensitivity setting

Mine is set at 60 I always liked high sensitivity btw turtle how are the analog sticks on the ds4 compared to the xbox analog sticks? Did you get used to the position of analog sticks on ds4?
  6. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
Thema:

1. right analog stick has low sensitivity regardless of in-game sensitivity settings. - Similar Threads - right analog stick

2. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  3. My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...: The controller just turns off when RS is pressed and refuses to turn back on until plugged in. I just bought it and it's the second one to do this. I exchanged the 2nd one....
  4. right analog stick not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    right analog stick not working.: saturday morning i was playing warzone.. everything was working perfectly. 9onfe i got home from work that night. my right analog stick on my wired controller was not responding, in the game AND...
  5. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  6. Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox: Why has my right xbox analogue stick stopped working but shows up as working when I go to test it.It’s not a controller problem because I have 2 controllers and they both worked flawlessly on the...
  7. my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...: controller keeps looking at the roof, do i reset my xbox, buy the hard wire( by pushing three bottoms on the front of the xbox), or in dashboard, i tried to reset my controller still nothing, it...
  8. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  9. My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.: I've had this controller (Which is a PDP model that is listed as being officially licensed by Xbox) for about six months now. Very suddenly it has begun to experience an issue where the left...
  10. I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.: When I'm on the controller configuration or whatever it is in the setting it's not reading the input when I move the analog stick to the left, so again, right analog stick not reading the left...