RIGHT ANALOG STICK! DRIFTS UP!

Discus and support RIGHT ANALOG STICK! DRIFTS UP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So nothing much to explain, but basically for the past like month or so i have purchased 3 controllers and all because each one of them keeps having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpExmple, Dec 21, 2015.

1. OpExmple
    OpExmple Guest

So nothing much to explain, but basically for the past like month or so i have purchased 3 controllers and all because each one of them keeps having the same problem the right analog stick which is usually used for looking around in most games keeps just
    for some reason looking up or drifting up on its own. I play casually mostly call of duty so its not like im smashing my buttons. 3 different controllers within a short time ended up with the same problem. I bought all 3 from different locations so i doubt
    its because i am given defective controllers or maybe i just have really bad luck, but its really annoying because now i have to buy a whole new controller which will be my 4th controller in less than 2 months. Its not like i drop them or throw them ether
    just from one day to the other the problem occurs. I doubt this even has a solution but i just wanted someone to know.

:)

OpExmple, Dec 21, 2015
  2. HippieSk8r91
    HippieSk8r91 Guest
    Right analog sticks drift up

right agalog drifts up without me touching it. Its very annoying and really don't int want to spend 60 dollars on a new controller

HippieSk8r91, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Steelman101
    Steelman101 Guest

Lol you're gonna have to buy a new one to fix it, I've taken apart my controller to try and fix it but that does nothing.

Steelman101, Dec 21, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Can you try the controllers on a friend's XBOX to try to determine if it is bad controllers. Are all the controllers updated to the latest firmware?

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Steelman101 Win User

Lol you're gonna have to buy a new one to fix it, I've taken apart my controller to try and fix it but that does nothing.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Can you try the controllers on a friend's XBOX to try to determine if it is bad controllers. Are all the controllers updated to the latest firmware?
  7. madamimadam-B8BC044B Win User

Controller Drifting

I have 2 Elites drifting to the right from the left analog stick.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Right analog stick drift

Sorry you are having issues with your controller. Unfortunately, there is not much anyone here is going to be able to do. The controller with the stick drift issue will need to be replaced if the troubleshooting steps you listed previously failed to resolve
    the issue. Good Luck!
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

FPS gamers, what is the average life span of your analog sticks?

Hello everyone :)

I just replaced the Xbox One controller that came with my Kinectless Xbox One bundle yesterday so it lasted me 8 months.

The left analog stick wasn't very responsive to Destiny's click it down to run function and the right analog stick was drifting up (making it hard for me to snipe without having to compensate for the up drift).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

1. RIGHT ANALOG STICK! DRIFTS UP! - Similar Threads - RIGHT ANALOG STICK

2. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  3. My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...: The controller just turns off when RS is pressed and refuses to turn back on until plugged in. I just bought it and it's the second one to do this. I exchanged the 2nd one....
  4. right analog stick not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    right analog stick not working.: saturday morning i was playing warzone.. everything was working perfectly. 9onfe i got home from work that night. my right analog stick on my wired controller was not responding, in the game AND...
  5. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  6. Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox: Why has my right xbox analogue stick stopped working but shows up as working when I go to test it.It’s not a controller problem because I have 2 controllers and they both worked flawlessly on the...
  7. my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...: controller keeps looking at the roof, do i reset my xbox, buy the hard wire( by pushing three bottoms on the front of the xbox), or in dashboard, i tried to reset my controller still nothing, it...
  8. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  9. My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.: I've had this controller (Which is a PDP model that is listed as being officially licensed by Xbox) for about six months now. Very suddenly it has begun to experience an issue where the left...
  10. I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.: When I'm on the controller configuration or whatever it is in the setting it's not reading the input when I move the analog stick to the left, so again, right analog stick not reading the left...