Rig700 mic problem

Discus and support Rig700 mic problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a rig 700 bluetooth headset. I can hear the game and the chat. I set it all up and I can't talk back. My xbox says it can't find the mic. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shadow ranger45, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Rig700 mic problem

I got a rig 700 bluetooth headset. I can hear the game and the chat. I set it all up and I can't talk back. My xbox says it can't find the mic. I bought the xbox set.

:)

shadow ranger45, Mar 5, 2021
  2. SpirantWalk8522 Win User

Microphone send ugly noise all the time

My mic usually has the same problem, but my Xbox Controller's mic port is causing the problem. Either the controller mic port could be their issue, the mic plug-in cord, or the mic in general. Feedback has also had issues with constant screeches.
  3. Cameran117 Win User

Mic problems

Its weird cause the mic works just the buttons don't.
  4. Lord SaltyPlums Win User

Mic Problems

Many microphones wont work when plugged directly into the controller and require a headset adapter (one of those mute, volume up/down devices that plug into the bottom of your controller).
  5. Michaelbeastjk Win User

Mic Problems

Hi there

I found the same issue with some Bose Headphone I wanted to use for when playing online with friends but they didn't work. I have to invest in a headset that had a built-in mic. It's a shame but it might be the only alternative.

Hope this helps!
  6. Viperwildebeest Win User

Mic Problems

I would test the mic if it dont work buy another headset
Thema:

Rig700 mic problem

1. Rig700 mic problem - Similar Threads - Rig700 mic problem

2. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  7. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  8. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  9. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  10. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37