Ridiculous enforcement protocols

Discus and support Ridiculous enforcement protocols in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am sick to to teeth of this utter nonsense Microsoft. I get harassed all game from the start by this toxic freak, reporting them does nothing, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hollis218, Nov 4, 2021.

1. hollis218
    hollis218 Guest

I am sick to to teeth of this utter nonsense Microsoft. I get harassed all game from the start by this toxic freak, reporting them does nothing, but apparently retaliating and them reporting all my messages and deleting theirs is fine is it? I get a 3 day ban and they get NOTHING whilst they’re STILL messaging me?

As you can see the persons gamertag is:

[mod removed]

Do something about this or I really cannot be [mod removed] with dealing with your company any more. No wonder PS has a massive player base compared to us now.

[mod removed]

:)

hollis218, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Doesn't matter if they delete the messages,the enforcement team can still see them.

No point requesting a call back as support are nothing to do with enforcement & can not do anything.
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. It's not always immediate. Block them as well. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished as well so it's always best to just report and block.

We do not work for Microsoft and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  4. hollis218 Win User

Why remove my proof of what has happened? I get banned but the person who has sent me around 20 messages in a row unanswered then goads that they are going to get me banned and they won’t get one because they’re going to delete all their messages (which I also posted a screenshot of).

Tried the enforcement team and there’s no way to speak to anyone there. Why is Microsoft so shady in these matters? Ban the right players for once. Investigate situations properly. If you were a police unit I would be arrested for having a bullet lodged in my chest after they’ve shot me then reported me for theft or something. Beyond ridiculous
  5. hollis218 Win User

I see.

Well I want a way to properly file a complaint against this player and not just reporting a message through XBL.

They started the harassment from the very start of the match just because I paused the game? Toxic throughout the entire thing, they would pause the game just to keep messaging me more. My guess is if this is how the person likes to behave then it can’t just be me they’re doing it to. And to top it off with one of their messages boldly stating that they get players banned but don’t get banned themselves because they delete their messages has really REALLY gotten under my skin on this issue. I will request a call from Microsoft tomorrow when their lines are open then. People have been saying for years that the enforcement system on Xbox is extremely flawed and broken. This is a prime example.
  6. Kobe Sensei Win User

Case Review non functional

BUMP I NEED TO BE UNBANNED ALREADY THIS IS A RIDICULOUS BREACH OF PROTOCOL
Thema:

1. Ridiculous enforcement protocols - Similar Threads - Ridiculous enforcement protocols

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  7. Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft: Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change email on Xbox account this is b.s 6fe5723d-8540-4aba-8603-3127ecc74124
  8. Unless I’ve missed something, there’s NO magazine for Xbox gamers. Isn’t that ridiculous?

in XboX Insiders
    Unless I’ve missed something, there’s NO magazine for Xbox gamers. Isn’t that ridiculous?: Title. submitted by /u/hideous-kojima23 [link] [comments]
  9. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  10. Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous: Some stupid ms.info took 70 dollars and I want my money back now this is horrible 0428f2de-1c6d-4d44-ad72-9b97032673c5