Riddle me this.

Discus and support Riddle me this. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The new update is out right where I should have SabreWolf as the free playable character and the new OG skins. Well I have the OG skins I could access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert S Hood I, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Riddle me this.

The new update is out right where I should have SabreWolf as the free playable character and the new OG skins. Well I have the OG skins I could access if I had the Combo Breaker or Ultra edition. But I still only have access to Jago as my character.

Is this because I unlocked the Shadow Jago character with my 12 month subscription at console launch? I can't seem to get access to SabreWolf for free.

:)

Albert S Hood I, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    Riddle me this...

Certain ones stay lit until you touch something, chances are you need to trigger the high one ("WALL") and directly proceed to the low one ("ground") without landing or touching anything else before you hit the target, even when you figure out the triggers,
    execution is another conundrum in itself, RockSteady nailed down alot of things with this game, none no better than their depiction of The Riddler. He IS the mastermind behind Arkham City, it sure the hell isn't Hugo Strange...Riddle me this. :)

Arkham99, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Foodman57
    Foodman57 Guest
    Riddle me this...

Thanks guys. I appreciate you reading and answering this forum.

Foodman57, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Foodman57 Win User

Riddle me this...

Thanks guys. I appreciate you reading and answering this forum.
  5. CrumbyBracelet7 Win User

Riddle me this...

you need to glide into them then press A to glide off them and onto the next,you cannot touch the floor inbetween pads.
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Riddle me this...

Certain ones stay lit until you touch something, chances are you need to trigger the high one ("WALL") and directly proceed to the low one ("ground") without landing or touching anything else before you hit the target, even when you figure out the triggers,
    execution is another conundrum in itself, RockSteady nailed down alot of things with this game, none no better than their depiction of The Riddler. He IS the mastermind behind Arkham City, it sure the hell isn't Hugo Strange...:)
  7. andersonpassos Win User

riddle me this

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

There is no control over the Gamertag suffix, it is generated automatically so that the Gamertag is available for the next players.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro....
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

HDMI Riddle me this!!

Thema:

Riddle me this.

1. Riddle me this. - Similar Threads - Riddle

2. Xbox Alchemy Requested: Unraveling Connectivity Riddles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Alchemy Requested: Unraveling Connectivity Riddles: I trust this message finds you immersed in the thrilling realms of digital conquests. Regrettably, my loyal Xbox, the portal to my gaming sanctum, is ensnared in the perplexing web of connectivity...
  3. riddle me this

in XBoX Accessibility
    riddle me this: My gamertag has a numerical suffix. Whenever I search it's availability it either says it's available or that I already own it. So who or what are the numbers differentiating me from?...