Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists

Discus and support Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the "Bullseye" map pack and after downloading found that in custom games I was able to play the maps, but the game type in war... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sniper no snip4, May 10, 2014.

  1. Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists


    I recently purchased the "Bullseye" map pack and after downloading found that in custom games I was able to play the maps, but the game type in war games was not present. Is this a real problem or am I just an idiot?

    :)
     
    sniper no snip4, May 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Spud 72
    Spud 72 Guest
    Team killing and the 6 min probation unhappy

    [quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

    The hardcore game mode. I mean why hasn't it been adjusted to include ricochet? Didn't treyarch start ricochet in Waw?

    [/quote]Probably because Ricochet is kinda lame and no, Ricochet was not in WaW.
     
    Spud 72, May 10, 2014
    #2
  3. New Game Modes Coming!

    from his twitter...

    http://fzt.me/MW3playlists - Adding new public playlists to Modern Warfare 3 tomorrow! DROP ZONE, Hardcore HQ, & Ricochet variants inbound. #MW3
     
    dippateedawgz, May 10, 2014
    #3
  4. vBlite
    vBlite Guest

    Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists

    You're an idiot, it was removed as an individual playlist ages ago. Nice awareness.
     
    vBlite, May 10, 2014
    #4
  5. vBlite Win User

    Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists

    You're an idiot, it was removed as an individual playlist ages ago. Nice awareness.
  6. OGxTR1PL3xOG Win User

    Why is the Elite package core only?

    There is 5 Core modes and only ! HC mode. HC ricochet Moshpit includes Domination, Kill Confirmed, TDM, and Search and Destroy. They have mixed in older maps into all of the Elite playlists.
  7. Spud 72 Win User

    Team killing and the 6 min probation unhappy

    [quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

    The hardcore game mode. I mean why hasn't it been adjusted to include ricochet? Didn't treyarch start ricochet in Waw?

    [/quote]Probably because Ricochet is kinda lame and no, Ricochet was not in WaW.
  8. Zombie Harvest Win User

    Team killing and the 6 min probation unhappy

    The hardcore game mode. I mean why hasn't it been adjusted to include ricochet? Didn't treyarch start ricochet in Waw?
  9. NOSFORATU13 Win User

    Hardcore Ground War

    All I ever play is hardcore. I agree with some of the above posts that all the game types available in core should be available in HC.

    Addressing what Mitchell has brought up above is a very likely reason that ground war would be a plausible disaster, especially in BO2. 9v9 Ground War with lag comp added in would make for some angry players.

    As for the teamkill problem you could address this in a couple ways: restrict the ground war playlist to larger maps, bring ricochet back into the picture instead of kicking also instead of kicking use a sport principle of the "penalty box". And what I mean
    by penalty box is a spectator mode that you get put into for a specific amount of time in which all communication is blocked. Just a couple ideas.
Thema:

Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists

Loading...
  1. Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists - Similar Threads - Ricochet game mode

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Ricochet DLC MatchMaking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ricochet DLC MatchMaking: Is the Ricochet map still available in Halo 4 war games? 29e2b49d-1392-454d-bab2-737694ff34f6