Rewards won’t open

Discus and support Rewards won’t open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open rewards it says getting app ready this may take a minute or two but then it never opens does anybody have a solution?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeseLillard, Feb 28, 2022.

  1. ReeseLillard
    ReeseLillard Guest

    Rewards won’t open


    Every time I try to open rewards it says getting app ready this may take a minute or two but then it never opens does anybody have a solution?

    :)
     
    ReeseLillard, Feb 28, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

    Rewards won’t open

    Greetings ReeseLillard,

    Sorry to hear about your issues with opening the Rewards app, let me see if I can help.

    Have you attempted to power cycle your console> You can find instructions here on how to do that. All you need to do is turn off your console, unplug it for about 30 seconds, relaunch, and try again.

    You can also attempt to uninstall and reinstall the application. Instructions to help you out on that can be found here

    Hope this helps and happy gaming!
  3. Luke ����� Win User

    Anyone know why HDR doesn’t always work on the series x dashboard

    Thanks for you reply. I’ve done the reset but that didn’t work. I have logged back in and now the rewards app won’t launch. I’ve tried reinstalling the rewards app but still won’t open. It says something about updating location. This used to happen before but I could click the icon again and it would let me into the app. But now I can’t get into it at all. I’m guessing I’m gonna have to do a full factory reset? Thanks Luke
  4. Evenchowder Win User

    Problem with microsoft reward.

    Hey Murderd PR!

    Unfortunately ‘marketplace not supported’ may appear because microsoft rewards is not available in your country/region.If you would like to know whether your country or region is involved in the microsoft rewards programme , please check here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027275/microsoft-account-rewards-regions-and-languages -
    If your country or region is not listed in the link above, this means that your country or region is not involved in the microsoft rewards programme , and as a result you won’t be able to launch it(open it).

    :)
  5. PS refugee Win User

    Microsoft rewards on Xbox app won’t open

    Oh come on! So it’s my routers problem.

    The same router that, has never had any issues?

    Microsoft just don’t want me to get my streak. My ps5 is on the way 😎
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Microsoft rewards on Xbox app won’t open

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today PS

    I faced a similar issue with my console couple months ago, I ended up realizing was an issue with my internet router
    Something inside it causes the error, I tried using a other wifi network (sharing mobile data) and rewards app started working as usual

    In case you didn't try it, give it a shot
    Another thing is disable VPN if your router supports it
Thema:

Rewards won’t open

Loading...
  1. Rewards won’t open - Similar Threads - Rewards won’t open

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t...
  9. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  10. Reward credits won’t deposit

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credits won’t deposit: I have 10,000 reward credits and I want to deposit them to my account because it’s the 15th of may to day and it won’t work! Help!?! 4c52e042-0f7d-4a74-b4c6-35413e4a5690