Rewards Screen
Discus and support Rewards Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the Reward Screen? edbe0aa0-a56c-426a-bbaf-a6fb06114d9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by evashavers, Nov 26, 2017.
Thema:
Rewards Screen
Loading...
-
Rewards Screen - Similar Threads - Rewards Screen
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Xbox rewards not working, displays 'Try again later screen'
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards not working, displays 'Try again later screen': Was just wondering if this is just a me issue, everytime I try to access the rewards I can't? I've tried for weeks now and it's the same screen everytime. Is it bc it's in BETA? submitted by... -
A black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game.
in XboX InsidersA black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game.: This has happened more times than I can count. I have made several detailed reports to MS via RAP about it. It started out with one particular game, so I thought it was an isolated issue at first,... -
Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.
in XboX InsidersMissing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full.... -
app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)
in XBoX Games and Appsapp Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe.... -
Reward points not showing up in my account, only on-screen on my Xbox.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialReward points not showing up in my account, only on-screen on my Xbox.: Xbox says I have 5025 points, Xbox Live Rewards says I have 0. How do I access the points? Thanks! 3c22ae9c-b728-43a8-953a-5c4e66245b59 -
Game Reward screen level up meter not working.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Reward screen level up meter not working.: 2nd Request. I've been at Level 99, Thailand (Gold Club) 3 days. The Level Up meter on Game Reward screen has not begun to move. 73475d8f-75f0-41f1-b1bd-ababf6fb9bda