Rewards punch card not reflecting purchase

Discus and support Rewards punch card not reflecting purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Destiny 2 yesterday. Today there is a Microsoft Rewards punch card for Destiny 2 where one of them is to purchase the game, when I click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KRaz03, Sep 6, 2017.

1. KRaz03
    KRaz03 Guest

I purchased Destiny 2 yesterday. Today there is a Microsoft Rewards punch card for Destiny 2 where one of them is to purchase the game, when I click the link it doesn't give me the option to buy but to Install to Xbox One but the punch card doesn't update
    to reflect that I own the game. Is it possible to get credit for this purchase for the punch card?

Thanks!

:)

KRaz03, Sep 6, 2017
  2. xX SYNNER Xx
    xX SYNNER Xx Guest
    destiny 2 punch card not working

My destiny 2 rewards punch card not reflecting my purchase. verified purchase by Microsoft many times already

xX SYNNER Xx, Sep 6, 2017
  3. geokunjp
    geokunjp Guest
    Not reflected

In the "game-on-demand book purchase a punch card" reward, it does not reflect the reserved DeadRising4. WatchDogs4 is reflected booked later.

geokunjp, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with th Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Sep 6, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Seems like solid advice from Smwutches, best of luck.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 6, 2017
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I also wanted to mention that it can take up to 96 hours for purchases to reflect on the Rewards page.

onyxishere, Sep 6, 2017
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That applies to the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program usually has different timetables.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

I also wanted to mention that it can take up to 96 hours for purchases to reflect on the Rewards page.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with th Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  10. pr1malg3ar Win User

Seems like solid advice from Smwutches, best of luck.
  11. Smwutches Win User

That applies to the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program usually has different timetables.
  12. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft punch cards

As above the Rewards Team are the only ones that can help.

The problem is that you didn't activate the Punch Card before purchase as it says on the punch card..therefore the system wouldn't register the purchase properly.
Thema:

1. Rewards punch card not reflecting purchase - Similar Threads - Rewards punch card

2. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  3. Punch card not giving reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Punch card not giving reward: V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of Microsoft help?...
  4. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Reward Punch Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Reward Punch Card: Hello, I Pre-ordered Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga before the punch card was available. Do I still get the points for it? Its not showing that I pre-ordered. 0ce36f52-d80a-4687-9a77-fbd521ed6773
  5. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing: I preordered Mass Effect Legendary Edition on 5/4, but the punch card only lets me activate it. The "purchase Mass Effect Legendary Edition" tab takes me to the store where it says I own it and...
  6. Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020: 2 out of the 3 tasks worked, however, I got 3 achievements in the game and got no credit for it. I was a week ago so it should have been recognized by now. There's only a couple of days left so...
  7. Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card: I've done two of the new achievementsfor the new gears 5 punch card for operation 4 and still won't let me collect the 500 points and that's the last one I need to collect. Am i doing something...
  8. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  9. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  10. Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points: HI I need help I preordered three games apart of the promotion where you if you preorder three games you get 15,000 points that ended on march 31,2018. I preordered Sword Art Online:Fatal Bullet,...