Rewards on Xbox

Discus and support Rewards on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to use the Microsoft Rewards app kn my xbox but keeps telling me to update to my current location but the region i am in is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mystclem6900, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Mystclem6900
    Mystclem6900 Guest

Rewards on Xbox

ive been trying to use the Microsoft Rewards app kn my xbox but keeps telling me to update to my current location but the region i am in is not available as an option on the xbox setting

:)

Mystclem6900, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live

What is? If you mean the Rewards program, you're thinking of Microsoft Rewards. That's a different program from the Xbox Rewards program. Xbox Rewards was run by a third party and ran at the same time as the Microsoft Rewards program for a while. Microsoft eventually shut down the Xbox Rewards program and opened the Microsoft Rewards program to more countries.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards for all my purchases

Hello CharlesSchwabb,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Rewards on Xbox

1. Rewards on Xbox - Similar Threads - Rewards

2. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  7. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  8. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  9. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  10. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...