Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

Discus and support Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app??? b9cbb29b-c36b-4c47-8f59-82718ed32a1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeames lind, May 24, 2023.

1. jeames lind
    jeames lind Guest

Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app???

:)

jeames lind, May 24, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and got tyhe 3 rewards still NOT show up

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. Kindly check if your achievement is also showing online. Please in sign in at Xbox.com. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked. You can try performing a power cycle to refresh it.
  3. RobertThomasRT Win User

V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

I have the same problem.... Got 3 achievements in madden and never got marked for completing V is for Victory
  4. Farscape247 Win User

How do I know if pre load games are being downloaded?

mine was sat in the queue for a little bit, then it downloaded 4 days ago at 46.3GB approx in size, be assured if the xbox is showing the data and you select manage game and it states the size then it should be there.
  5. GeekyLoOPyLenNy Win User

My achievements aren’t syncing

having the same issue.. ever since the new platform of xbox rewards were changed up in december.. my xbox is no longer updating my daily game pass acheivements i pop.. its now showing achievements ive pop from 5 days ago..now it no longer updates but online at xbox.com it shows them as popped so once again we sit and wait 4 a fix... restarting etc is not the issue it comes down to an issue on xboxs end.. now missed out on close to 10 daily achievements worth approx 5 points a piece... please look into this internally as im assuming quite a few of us are having the exact same issue...
  6. Pat Downing Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
    I have same issue earned 9 achievements 6 in 1 game and it won’t give to me
Thema:

1. Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and... - Similar Threads - Rewards showing Victory

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  4. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  5. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...
  6. Quest rewards not showing up on Xbox One or xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quest rewards not showing up on Xbox One or xbox app: My quest rewards says I completed daily, weekly and monthly. Which I have not done the daily or completed weekly and the month not over so I haven't completed it....
  7. When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later: Microsoft rewards is available in Hungary but when I try to open the app it just says an error message. 3621667d-1092-4fe7-8db5-f3f0cb08334d
  8. I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing: I Installed Royal Revolt 2 from Microsoft Store in 2016 I Didn't Have Any Problem Watching Rewarded Ads In The Game Until 2022 But In 2022 Ads Started Not Showing And I Couldn't Watch Rewarded Ads...
  9. The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app: For some reason my rewards Page has recently stopped appearing in the xbox mobile app. Usually it is rewards, posts, achievements and about. But now rewards isn't there anymore. At first when I...
  10. Twitch Drops and KFC Diablo IV Rewards Not Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Drops and KFC Diablo IV Rewards Not Showing Up in Game: Hi. I have earned rewards/drops for Diablo IV through Twitch and KFC. Both accounts are connected to Battle.net and Battle.net is connected to Twitch, Xbox, and KFC. I've earned the rewards as...