Rewards nit paying the streaks

Discus and support Rewards nit paying the streaks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The rewards system isn't paying the streak out when you visit xbox rewards site. cca93a06-1a20-4472-bcca-a404f4553f58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SACK DRAGG3R, Aug 18, 2022.

  1. SACK DRAGG3R
    SACK DRAGG3R Guest

    Rewards nit paying the streaks


    The rewards system isn't paying the streak out when you visit xbox rewards site.

    :)
     
    SACK DRAGG3R, Aug 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Rewards nit paying the streaks

    Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team. In regards to your concern, you can simply go to this link and click the "Get Help" option.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. PJSampogna Win User

    Xbox rewards streak reset itself

    I've lost my streak multiple times over the last year. It takes so long to build up points as it is. Honestly, i don't feel very "rewarded" as it is. Most over the big points are locked behind pay walls, reward quest should be individualized to the person and the games they own
  4. apna style Win User

    Care Packages

    barebones = no kill streak rewards
  5. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

    Domination 46-6

    with out sounding like im flamming but what are we suposed to be impressed with? this game plays like COD4 kill streak rewards, so certain kill streaks earn you more kill streak rewards.

    Rinse an repeat so you will come out of game with a big k/d/
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Rewards streak

    Hi, IxonstormOG! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    There are no reported issues regarding this, but if you're having issues with your Rewards account, or if you did not receive points for an action, I recommend contacting the Microsoft rewards team for further review. To help you, kindly click on this link and check on "Get Help":

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

    Thank you.
Thema:

Rewards nit paying the streaks

Loading...
  1. Rewards nit paying the streaks - Similar Threads - Rewards nit paying

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t...
  9. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  10. Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will...