Rewards nit paying the streaks

Discus and support Rewards nit paying the streaks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The rewards system isn't paying the streak out when you visit xbox rewards site. cca93a06-1a20-4472-bcca-a404f4553f58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SACK DRAGG3R, Aug 18, 2022.

1. SACK DRAGG3R
    SACK DRAGG3R Guest

The rewards system isn't paying the streak out when you visit xbox rewards site.

:)

SACK DRAGG3R, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team. In regards to your concern, you can simply go to this link and click the "Get Help" option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. PJSampogna Win User

Xbox rewards streak reset itself

I've lost my streak multiple times over the last year. It takes so long to build up points as it is. Honestly, i don't feel very "rewarded" as it is. Most over the big points are locked behind pay walls, reward quest should be individualized to the person and the games they own
  4. apna style Win User

Care Packages

barebones = no kill streak rewards
  5. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Domination 46-6

with out sounding like im flamming but what are we suposed to be impressed with? this game plays like COD4 kill streak rewards, so certain kill streaks earn you more kill streak rewards.

Rinse an repeat so you will come out of game with a big k/d/
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Rewards streak

Hi, IxonstormOG! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

There are no reported issues regarding this, but if you're having issues with your Rewards account, or if you did not receive points for an action, I recommend contacting the Microsoft rewards team for further review. To help you, kindly click on this link and check on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Rewards nit paying the streaks - Similar Threads - Rewards nit paying

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  7. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  8. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  9. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  10. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...