Rewards keeps glitching

Discus and support Rewards keeps glitching in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I finished a 140 week streak last week on Microsoft rewards for my weekly set. The issue is I have completed it but it didn’t give me the bonus 2500... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdamSteerment, May 9, 2023.

1. Rewards keeps glitching

I finished a 140 week streak last week on Microsoft rewards for my weekly set.

The issue is I have completed it but it didn’t give me the bonus 2500 points, and it still said week 139 despite all the tasks being ticked off.
    Rewards keeps glitching [​IMG]

Now it’s a new week and it’s started me back to week 1? This is not the first time it has done this.

Rewards keeps glitching [​IMG]

Has anyone else experienced this, i put a lot of effort in to getting the points so that I can spend them on the store, it’s very frustrating when this happens

:)

AdamSteerment, May 9, 2023
  2. AdamSteerment Win User

Rewards keeps glitching

That’s a good enough reply for me!!! Thank you for the link 😃
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Rewards keeps glitching

Hello AdamSteerment, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Rewards program.

I'm afraid we would be unable to help with that here though. I would like to recommend filling out this form https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... and submit it. The Rewards Support Team will then get in touch with you.
  4. Doctalen Win User
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Microsoft Rewards is no more?

There was a glitch in the system. They stated that on the reward account page.
  6. pedder cheese Win User

Rewards Glitch

This is what I see

Summary for August, 2011

Beginning points balance: -970

Points used: -320

Points added: 1,320

Current points balance: 30
Thema:

Rewards keeps glitching

1. Rewards keeps glitching - Similar Threads - Rewards keeps glitching

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  4. Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?: Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards? 4b23a289-6c0d-4434-9820-ddf5a82aa5a0
  5. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  6. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  7. Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?: Every time I try to redeem my reward points, I keep getting an error saying there’s an issue with my account or order. It has never happened before, I’ve always been able to redeem my points....
  8. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!: Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! Dear Microsoft Rewards, Why do you keep disabling and enabling people's Microsoft Reward...
  9. will i keep my reward points if i opt out? if i do when do get them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    will i keep my reward points if i opt out? if i do when do get them: if i opt out when will my credits transfer into my account b28aa9ad-3d26-4e1f-bf43-e1aee9787126
  10. my reward points never get paid out and keep going awol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my reward points never get paid out and keep going awol: hi ive been working for years on my xboxlive reward points however every single time i log on they go missing. they have never been paid out even tho i request them to and on top of that they just...