Rewards for Xcloud Gaming!

Discus and support Rewards for Xcloud Gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I earned an achievement in HUMANS FALL FLAT via cloud gaming so I wouldn’t need to install. The game didn’t award me the rewards points like it should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filipe.C, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Filipe.C
    Filipe.C Guest

I earned an achievement in HUMANS FALL FLAT via cloud gaming so I wouldn’t need to install. The game didn’t award me the rewards points like it should have because it’s forcing users into downloading the games. That shouldn’t be a thing. You should be able to earn your Microsoft awards anyway available. If I earn it cloud gaming, why should that matter? This needs fixed please.

:)

Filipe.C, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  3. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind it takes upto 48hours before punch cards are punched fyi as per the gamepass rewards
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Filipe.C

Cloud achievements also count for Microsoft rewards achievements punch card.
    But in some cases can take a few hours to be reflected the achievement in the app - credit the points in your account

If the issue persist after a couple hours the best option is report this problem to the Microsoft rewards team
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  5. Filipe.C Win User

Thankyou, JosefLBohorquez. Could you tell me if this is also worth it to my country (Brazil)?
  6. Smwutches Win User

cloud gaming bug

Currently it's not possible to play purchased games through xCloud. Game Pass Ultimate is required to use Xcloud.
Thema:

1. Rewards for Xcloud Gaming! - Similar Threads - Rewards Xcloud Gaming

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  4. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  5. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  6. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  7. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  8. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...