Rewards for turn in

Discus and support Rewards for turn in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When we turn in quest we are not receiving our rewards, unless as a crew we log out one at a time and invite them back then the gold shows up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephanieStark, Mar 22, 2018.

  1. Rewards for turn in


    When we turn in quest we are not receiving our rewards, unless as a crew we log out one at a time and invite them back then the gold shows up

    :)
     
    StephanieStark, Mar 22, 2018
    #1
  2. bigC2323
    bigC2323 Guest
    Will I lose my Microsoft rewards points when Xbox live rewards takes over?

    Hello I was reading that Microsoft rewards points will soon turn into Xbox live rewards? I’ve been using Microsoft rewards for quite some time and have accumulated many points, will I lose them when this new change takes place?!
     
    bigC2323, Mar 22, 2018
    #2
  3. NeceFTW
    NeceFTW Guest
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

    Hello,

    I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November.
     
    NeceFTW, Mar 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Rewards for turn in

    Hi there, Rare are aware of the situation and are woking hard to remedy the problem. Have no fear though your rewards will get to you it will just take time. logging out and back in puts more strain on the servers. if you go the Sea Of Thieves website
    and look at the forums they have all the details.
     
    RichieEvans1975, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. RichieEvans1975 Win User

    Rewards for turn in

    Hi there, Rare are aware of the situation and are woking hard to remedy the problem. Have no fear though your rewards will get to you it will just take time. logging out and back in puts more strain on the servers. if you go the Sea Of Thieves website
    and look at the forums they have all the details.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

    A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

    I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Auto redeem won't cancel even when not signed up

    Contact Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site to see if they can turn it off.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Can I refund my Game pass ultimate gift card?

    Once you redeem a gift card from Microsoft Rewards, you cannot turn it back into Rewards points.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

    I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

    Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
Thema:

Rewards for turn in

Loading...
  1. Rewards for turn in - Similar Threads - Rewards turn

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t...
  9. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  10. Reward can not turn

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward can not turn: Reward can not turn I have changed the payment information, can not turn is not turn. Almost half a year 1ee9c2d9-8d9a-4a12-b27a-f355d0cc209d