Rewards credits not deposited

Discus and support Rewards credits not deposited in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello I pre-ordered XCOM 2 from the Microsoft Store, and as of yet I have not received the 15,000 rewards credits. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Teal249, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Teal249
    Teal249 Guest

Hello I pre-ordered XCOM 2 from the Microsoft Store, and as of yet I have not received the 15,000 rewards credits. Thanks for your help.

:)

Teal249, Oct 17, 2016
  2. why have my reward credits not been deposited

hi i have 16000 reward credits which should of been deposited by the 15th may. I'm worried that my credits will not be deposited before the change to Microsoft rewards. Could I please have my 16000 reward credits deposited as soon as possible thank you

THE PAULBREAKER, Oct 17, 2016
  3. DevilBlak888
    DevilBlak888 Guest
    Rewards

my credits rewards have not deposited me in my microsoft rewards account

DevilBlak888, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Simply Rewarding points have not been put in my account.

Hello mdeneen99,

From the FAQ for the Simply Rewarding offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed the offer, your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours.

Note that pending and deposited are two different Credit types. Pending Credits are undeposited, and are awaiting action to move to the deposited state. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits
    pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Therefore, your deposit will not occur until the end of the month.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

where did my pointss go

Hello Tyes1144,

From our FAQ:

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to £3.

Therefore, that 32 pound deposit is your 50,000 Credit deposit. You can see a statement of all Credit and deposit events from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant redeem from the vault

Hello Rdeal,

You cannot redeem Rewards Credits from the vault. If you are asking about a deposit of your Rewards Credits, since you are beneath 1000 Credits, you cannot yet request a deposit.
  7. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards credits pending for more then 1 year

Hello Rise Lara Crft,

Your account does not have a Microsoft payable account to deposit into, so the deposit is failing. We cannot deposit Rewards Credits into a non-Microsoft billable account (like Credit Cards). If you wish to receive your deposit,
    you must create a Microsoft payable account for us to deposit Rewards Credits into. We can no longer transfer Credits between different gamertags. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. Rewards credits not deposited - Similar Threads - Rewards credits deposited

2. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  3. Have not received credit for my reward gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have not received credit for my reward gems: i have not received the credit for my reward gems it stated I will receive them by 30/06/18 but I have not received any credit on my xbox live account b27981eb-3b60-4884-b5e4-01dd804635b7
  4. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No redeem on Xbox reward credit: Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not 048c4208-5fe3-434e-86f4-c940aea71552
  5. Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit: Please restock the rewards credits. You are litally giving us nothing in return when we dont purchase anything from the vault since you are out of stock. Converting it at a rate of 1 germ to 1...
  6. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  7. Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing: Hey I have 15,000 rewards credits, but I don't see the option to deposit them. Can anyone help? a6b4ec28-c970-4b59-ada5-bc9ec3f871eb
  8. Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit: Good morning, the present question is that I have been receiving an email for 2 months where he tells me that I have problems with my account when making the transfer or deposit of the accumulated...
  9. Reward credit will not deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit will not deposit: so its 15 on the month. None of my credit have transfer over. I have approox 19,000 credits. But they have just been sitting not transfering over. Please help or explain what i need to do. (no...
  10. Early Reward Credit Deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Early Reward Credit Deposit: Unable to request an early reward credit deposit. The option has been missing the last couple of days. Tried with both phone and PC. 43befba7-8664-4483-814e-90fbf4b6d9e5