Rewards collection issues

Discus and support Rewards collection issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to collect my end of game rewards for the last couple of days due to the application crashing. Is there any way I can collect my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DustySquirrel33, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Rewards collection issues


    I haven't been able to collect my end of game rewards for the last couple of days due to the application crashing. Is there any way I can collect my rewards?

    :)
     
    DustySquirrel33, Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. GlendaCorsmo
    GlendaCorsmo Guest
    Get it fixed! Please!

    Having the same issues as others who have posted. Sometimes I get to finish the game, then click Get Reward and the whole Jigsaw game shuts down and I need to restart. What gives? Not having the same issues with Microsoft Minesweeper and Solitaire Collection
     
    GlendaCorsmo, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. No Rewards...

    I just recently purchased the Bioshock collection and Harry Potter movie collection in response to Simply Rewards.

    My account still does not show my 6000 point rewards. When will this appera?

    Thank you,

    Chris
     
    ChristopherConti, Jul 13, 2017
    #3
  4. NaZoooom Win User

    Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

    Hi Ronin802,

    There could be an issue with the Rewards app as it isn't letting me collect my daily achievement points even after unlocking two achievements today.
  5. FunkyPond973 Win User

    hello

    the game is not letting me collect my rewards
  6. Short Sentence Win User

    XBOX LIVE REWARDS

    You have to reach a certain amount of Xbox live Microsoft points to collect your rewards.(If you have 60msp for example, you will have to wait until you reach 100msp in order to collect the rewards. You MUST hit Microsofts set limit in order to collect.)
    Let me know if this helps you out.
  7. [EX] Win User

    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

    Little hint for you and your friend:

    Use the Microsoft Rewards program to collect Rewards points. If you collect them every day you soon can redeem them for 12 months gold or Game pass and other stuff. Btw sometimes there are sales at Rewards so keep your eyes open ! 🤩
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get Microsoft rewards)

    Hello Dasha,

    We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to using a VPN while collecting rewards through the Microsoft Rewards program.

    Considering a VPN is a personal use/preference, there should not be a reason for you to be limited in using it to collect your rewards from the program.

    We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
Thema:

Rewards collection issues

Loading...
  1. Rewards collection issues - Similar Threads - Rewards collection issues

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  7. I can't collect Xbox Rewards anymore - why?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't collect Xbox Rewards anymore - why?: Since this month I cannot collect any Xbox Rewards Points. I tried everything like Xbox Game Pass Challenges, Xbox Rewards App on my Xbox console, via Smartphone, Browser (Desktop/Mobile) and bing...
  8. How do I collect my reward points

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I collect my reward points: Over the course I’ve gotten Emails of reward points for Madden NFL 18 and as I log in to Xbox.com I don’t see my reward points. Where do I find them? ad241ce2-340f-4817-991b-b86ff549f4a0
  9. I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward: completed the warframe freedom reward but I'm unable to collect the reward 24eeeeb1-2270-4fc8-b226-958194ae5db1
  10. Unability to collect my reward credits

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unability to collect my reward credits: Hello, I have 5,950 rewards credits, but I receive e-mails which told me that I had to update my facturation options. I did that, but I have no rewards and i continue to accumulate the points...