Rewards app stuck on splash screen

Discus and support Rewards app stuck on splash screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on the Delta ring and the rewards app is now stuck on the splash screen when trying to launch it I have tried to report on my Series X but an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annie-UK, Mar 4, 2023.

1. /u/Annie-UK
    /u/Annie-UK Guest

I'm on the Delta ring and the rewards app is now stuck on the splash screen when trying to launch it

I have tried to report on my Series X but an error pops up after submitting the report Rewards app stuck on splash screen :(

submitted by /u/Annie-UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Annie-UK, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Scimac Win User

Microsoft rewards app

Also experiencing this issue when trying to launch the rewards app on xbox this morning. It’s displaying the splash screen for about 60 seconds before closing the app.
  3. SociopathJoe Win User

Xbox 360 s keeps freezing after new update 5/17/11 thanks microsoft, im done with you!

i can't even get to the dashboard. i'm stuck at the 360 splash screen.
  4. InfamousGamerNZ Win User

My xbox is freezing

Is it stuck on splash screen ? also have you tried clearing out your cahce
  5. InfamousGamerNZ Win User

Console keeps freezing!

Is it stuck on splash screen ? if so itll need to be sent in for repairs and the internal hard drive is currupt ^^^
  6. IV Four IV Win User

Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android?

Yeah same thing happened to me as well. I logged out because it was having trouble signing in/connecting to XBL services. I thought logging out and back would help, but now it's stuck on the splash screen trying to load. The same thing has happened with the Xbox app. Xbox app on Android is now stuck in a login loop.
Thema:

1. Rewards app stuck on splash screen - Similar Threads - Rewards app stuck

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  4. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  5. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  6. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  7. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  8. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...
  9. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  10. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...