Rewards account not conforming to Microsoft Services Agreement

Discus and support Rewards account not conforming to Microsoft Services Agreement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have received an email from Microsoft Support saying that my Rewards account has violated the conditions of the service agreement, however I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MConn_957, Jun 6, 2023.

1. MConn_957
    MConn_957 Guest

I have received an email from Microsoft Support saying that my Rewards account has violated the conditions of the service agreement, however I have not been told in what way and I cannot see anything in the agreement that I have violated.

I have submitted a query to the Rewards support team but I have not yet had a response. Recently I have been travelling a lot between two different countries so I think this could be the source of the problem. However, I have never tried to redeem a Rewards points outside of my region. This is a huge injustice as it prevents me from accessing over €100 worth of rewards points and I have done nothing wrong.

:)

MConn_957, Jun 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello MCONN_957, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. Would be great to assist you on this inconvenience, but I must inform you that only the rewards team is capable to assist with concerns regarding the rewards program.

If you contacted them recently, please try checking your email and the spam folder from time to time.
  3. BGruening Win User

This is very interesting to read, because I'm having the same issue with my rewards account, but I have not been traveling between different countries.

For 3 years I'm now collecting rewards point from the same machine and via the same internet provider. I haven't changed any browser settings ore rewards or microsoft account settings. So I have no clue what might have caused a service agreement violation.

For me this looks like a probleme on Microsoft side, because they are not even willing to tell me what causes them to think, that I violated the service agreement and I didn't get any advice on how to prevent this to happen in the future.

I'm very unhappy, that Microsoft doesn't even think of reviewing this issue. This is very bad customer support.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft Rewards

In Microsoft Services Agreement for Microsoft Rewards it states:

"1. Program Requirements. You need a valid Microsoft account and your devices must meet the
    minimum system requirements. The Program is open to users who reside in the
    markets listed in the
    FAQ
    . Individuals can have no more than one Program account, even if an individual has multiple email addresses, and households are limited to six accounts. The Program is solely for your personal and non-commercial use.

If you feel you have not violated these terms, then the solution is to file the Arbitration form found in the Arbitration clause in Microsoft Services Agreement.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

Hello Edvin O, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you are experiencing difficulties redeeming Robux but are able to redeem MineCoins in your Microsoft Rewards account, there may be several possible reasons for this difference:

There may be specific restrictions or limitations on the Microsoft Rewards platform that affect the redemption of certain products or virtual currencies. Microsoft Rewards policies may not allow direct redemption of Robux, while they allow redemption of MineCoins.

Microsoft Rewards may have specific commercial agreements with certain companies or services, which could affect the availability of product or virtual currency redemptions. There may be a partnership or agreement to allow the redemption of MineCoins, but not for Robux.

Commercial policies and agreements may change over time, which could affect the availability to redeem different products or virtual currencies in Microsoft Rewards. There may have been recent policy changes that have affected Robux redemption.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

Bing.com microsoft service agreement?

pfft. The NSA's listening if your Kinect isn't.
Thema:

1. Rewards account not conforming to Microsoft Services Agreement - Similar Threads - Rewards account conforming

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  6. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  7. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  8. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  9. Rewards account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards account suspended: I think my account is suspended. I've read about what actions can get you suspended and I know I haven't done anything wrong. I've already submitted several tickets, but I'm not sure they are...
  10. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab