Reward punch card GONE

Discus and support Reward punch card GONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TE33ER, Jun 17, 2019.

1. TE33ER
    TE33ER Guest

Reward punch card GONE

So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was going to do this today but the punch card has gone. It would
    have given me something like 2500 reward points. It had loads of days left on it too. Any ideas?

:)

TE33ER, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reward punch card GONE

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Reward punch card GONE

I’m having the same issue with all the Game Pass related quests. I believe its a bug.... what I have done is exit the app, quit & then load back into the app. It may take several times for them to pop back up.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Reward punch card GONE

5. {Parity} Win User

Reward punch card GONE

Contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. deadmeat3171 Win User

Game pass punch card November.

hey dude microsoft reward is being glitchy maybe wait for a bit and then check back again
    The punch card has gone from the app there is nothing to check anymore
Thema:

Reward punch card GONE

1. Reward punch card GONE - Similar Threads - Reward punch card

2. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  3. Punch card not giving reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Punch card not giving reward: V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of Microsoft help?...
  4. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Reward Punch Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Reward Punch Card: Hello, I Pre-ordered Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga before the punch card was available. Do I still get the points for it? Its not showing that I pre-ordered. 0ce36f52-d80a-4687-9a77-fbd521ed6773
  5. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing: I preordered Mass Effect Legendary Edition on 5/4, but the punch card only lets me activate it. The "purchase Mass Effect Legendary Edition" tab takes me to the store where it says I own it and...
  6. Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020: 2 out of the 3 tasks worked, however, I got 3 achievements in the game and got no credit for it. I was a week ago so it should have been recognized by now. There's only a couple of days left so...
  7. Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card: I've done two of the new achievementsfor the new gears 5 punch card for operation 4 and still won't let me collect the 500 points and that's the last one I need to collect. Am i doing something...
  8. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  9. Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points: HI I need help I preordered three games apart of the promotion where you if you preorder three games you get 15,000 points that ended on march 31,2018. I preordered Sword Art Online:Fatal Bullet,...
  10. Pre Order Punch Card Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punch Card Reward: So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward credit, will I also get the 10% from those games I...