Reward points/gift card

Discus and support Reward points/gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently redeem 5,850 of me reward points for a £5 gift card, the transaction was completed and I got the £5 credit add to my account. I then went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GREEN FAIRY 69, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Reward points/gift card

I recently redeem 5,850 of me reward points for a £5 gift card, the transaction was completed and I got the £5 credit add to my account. I then went to make a purchase using the £5 credit as part payment, which I've done before with no problems. I got an error message saying the payment method couldn't be used and I would have to use a different method, I then checked my account only to find the £5 credit was gone.

:)

GREEN FAIRY 69, Jul 30, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do I earn robux?

Do activities in the Rewards program to earn Rewards points, then use those points to redeem Robux gift cards.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards ~ Minecoins

Always save your rewards points until you see something you really want. If I remember correctly, reward points are forever but redeemed gift cards through microsoft rewards count as promotional gift cards and you only have 90 days to use them.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I sent a email earlier to no avail.Im trying to redeem xbox points on my console but its asking for a 25 word/# code i dont have.Please help.

What points are you trying to redeem? Rewards points or do you have a gift card?
Thema:

Reward points/gift card

1. Reward points/gift card - Similar Threads - Reward points gift

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  8. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  9. Can we gift rewards points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we gift rewards points?: how do we send points to the people in my family? is it not available anymore? 9cb67a28-281e-4a6a-90f1-461c98708c9e
  10. how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member: Can any one please tell me if I can send a Bing reward gift card to family. I bought a $10,00 gift card from Microsoft thru Bing rewards but cant seem to send it to family. they ask for a credit...