Reward points don't show

Discus and support Reward points don't show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought and Xbox x and an xbox one s and games but they points so t show ba139a90-f261-40bc-a45d-dbd18c033db1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncleanerFive, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Reward points don't show

I bought and Xbox x and an xbox one s and games but they points so t show

:)

UncleanerFive, Nov 25, 2017
  2. netflix trail 100 ms points

Rewards points don't show up immediately. You should see them within a month.

idiot with gunz, Nov 25, 2017
  3. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards - IN CANADA!

From the FAQ:

Secondly, don't forget that Rewards Points are deposited into your Xbox LIVE account once per month. Check the Rewards Points Pending section of the MyRewards page to make sure you don't have any pending transactions, which will not yet show up in your
    Total Rewards Points Awarded.

JohnnyXeo, Nov 25, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Reward points don't show

You can find the Rewards program section
    here.

bowski477, Nov 25, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Reward points don't show

You can find the Rewards program section
    here.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Xbox Live Rewards - IN CANADA!

From the FAQ:

Secondly, don't forget that Rewards Points are deposited into your Xbox LIVE account once per month. Check the Rewards Points Pending section of the MyRewards page to make sure you don't have any pending transactions, which will not yet show up in your
    Total Rewards Points Awarded.
  7. JohnnyXeo Win User

Rewards Survey

No, the points get deposited once a month.

From the FAQ:

Secondly, don't forget that Rewards Points are deposited into your Xbox LIVE account once per month. Check the Rewards Points Pending section of the MyRewards page to make sure you don't have any pending transactions, which will not yet show up in your Total
    Rewards Points Awarded.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live family pack reward

It takes 96 hours for points to show as pending. If you still don't get the points, you'll need to post on the rewards forum
  9. idiot with gunz Win User

netflix trail 100 ms points

Rewards points don't show up immediately. You should see them within a month.
Thema:

Reward points don't show

1. Reward points don't show - Similar Threads - Reward points don't

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  9. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  10. Why don't the rewards points carry over to a different website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't the rewards points carry over to a different website: So I've been trying to redeem my xbox rewards points from the app, but when ever I go to the Redeem page it says I have only have 5 points even though I have about 4 thousand. I'm trying to get...