Revolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Revolution of Gaming is looking for members who want the full clan experience. We've been around since 2008 and have thousands of members (Worldwide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lathia Shuaz, May 27, 2015.

1. Lathia Shuaz
    Lathia Shuaz Guest

Revolution of Gaming is looking for members who want the full clan experience. We've been around since 2008 and have thousands of members (Worldwide ages 13-40+). RoG is a forum based clan with game nights, tournaments, friendly atmosphere (no flaming),
    and there is always someone to team up with. Our community is split up into brigades by game so you never get lost in the sea of members looking for where you belong. RoG is primarily centered around PC, PS4, and Xbox 360/One games. To join RoG you need a
    mic and at least weekly access to the forum (the more you get on though the better). We don't have any skill requirements but if you would like to join a competitive team you would be required to try out as needed. RoG also features a rank structure that members
    can use do rank up and ultimately become a leader on the site. How do I join RoG?

1.) Visit http://www.rogcommunity.com/forums head onto the forums and create an account.

2.) Under "Rules and Information" you will see a sub-forum called Join a RoG Brigade.

3.) Select RoG Cohesive (Smite) and fill out the form as requested and submit.

4.) Your application will be reviewed shortly and you will get a message from the Commander and LTC about how to finalize things.

5.) Start posting on the forums, hop in-game and play with members and get to know people.

RoG uses Teamspeak 3 for our primary communication but you will find members using curse voice as well. We do ask that you join the TS3 server though. If you would like more details please message me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is or Message RoG
    Strafe. We look forward to hearing from you soon

Please after you register go
    http://rogcommunity.com/forums/showthread.php/2621-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Brigade-Xbox-One
    to show your interest. Also contact RoG Strafe on the forums.

"We are here to enhance the gaming experience of the gamer by the gamer. To provide a mature, friendly, competitive gaming environment for all."

Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,

Lathia

:)

Lathia Shuaz, May 27, 2015
  2. xDMCxANUBIS
    xDMCxANUBIS Guest
    Revolution of gaming is recruiting EU and US

Hello fellow gamers!! My name is and my clan RoG also known as Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs
    old), forum based, game nights, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades I am personally a Captain in the Hellfire Brigade (BF3) and looking for members - we have our own server, game nights, tournaments, and prizes. We offer
    the following for members: Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Team How to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG)? 1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming NGews 2) Create account for Forums (Put Anubis, as referrer,
    and I'll get you settled.) 3) Read this thread: http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/apply-join/ 4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice. 5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further
    instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list. (Always accepted, no one declined. ) 6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360), and start gaming! Currently, everyone playing a certain game is in one Company
    (multiple Companies make up Brigades) lead by a Captain. How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)? Website: www.revolutionofgaming.com - Gaming News Facebook: Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren Twitter: Revolution of Gaming (RoGInsider)
    on Twitter Twitch TV: RevolutionofGaming

xDMCxANUBIS, May 27, 2015
  3. xDMCxANUBIS
    xDMCxANUBIS Guest

Ok I am doing this on my phone so I know it looks like crap lol. The URL is revolutionofgaming.com sign up there and join a brigade and when it asks who referred you just put AnubisRevolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting :). Hope to see you guys on the site!!!

xDMCxANUBIS, May 27, 2015
  4. BigLeach87
    BigLeach87 Guest

What Faction will your Guild be joining.

BigLeach87, May 30, 2015
  5. We are going to take a vote and join the one with the most votes more than likely.

RoG Korpses RV, May 31, 2015
  6. BigLeach87
    BigLeach87 Guest
    If you all join the daggergall Covenant let me know I'll be willing to join your guild.

BigLeach87, Nov 1, 2018
  7. xDMCxANUBIS Win User

Ok I am doing this on my phone so I know it looks like crap lol. The URL is revolutionofgaming.com sign up there and join a brigade and when it asks who referred you just put Anubis:). Hope to see you guys on the site!!!
  8. BigLeach87 Win User

What Faction will your Guild be joining.
  9. BigLeach87 Win User

If you all join the daggergall Covenant let me know I'll be willing to join your guild.
  10. RoG Korpses RV Win User

We are going to take a vote and join the one with the most votes more than likely.
  11. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  5. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  6. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...