Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ...

Discus and support Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Click this link to Join TOP Rated Clan We Are Open For Sign Ups. To make sure things Are accepted Put my Name CANNOT BE FOUND in the How Did you Hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatal x Dose x, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ...

Click this link to Join TOP Rated Clan We Are Open For Sign Ups.
    To make sure things Are accepted Put my Name
    CANNOT BE FOUND in the How Did you Hear about us Spot

Also put my name in the who Referred you spot. When you get signed up message me on the site and I will get you were you need to Be

http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=12815][/url]

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 400+ members. Active. Competitive. Established.

Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone
    to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: GTA V, Halo 4, Call of Duty, BF3/BF4) We Have Brigades fo Xbox One,Xbox 360 & PC) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members!
    NOT to Mention We Have Tons Of Girl Gamers

We do not have any skill requirements for general members but if you'd like to join one of the Competitive Teams then you'd have to tryout

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX 360, Xbox One and PC)

How to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

1) Visit website: http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=12815][/url]

2) Create account for Forums (Be sure to put me CANNOT BE FOUND in the How did you hear about us Spot)

3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360 or X1), and start gaming!

What is Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and
    to create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events,
    competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE. Not to Mention Girl Gamers and We Also Have our Own Apparel Shop

:)

Fatal x Dose x, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    I'm looking for a clan or gaming community to join

Head over and check us out Revolution of Gaming (RoG) at
    www.RevolutionofGaming.com
    . We're currently the #2 most voted gaming community on Top 100 Clans. We have 459 active members in the rank structure in games such as Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Halo 4, and GTA IV. We're planning on opening up Brigades on COD:
    Ghosts, GTA V, Battlefield 4 as well. Very active community, some call us a "super clan!"

Damnlag, Jan 16, 2014
  3. RoG RainbowDash, Jan 16, 2014
  4. Damnlag Win User

I'm looking for a clan or gaming community to join

Head over and check us out Revolution of Gaming (RoG) at
    www.RevolutionofGaming.com
    . We're currently the #2 most voted gaming community on Top 100 Clans. We have 459 active members in the rank structure in games such as Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Halo 4, and GTA IV. We're planning on opening up Brigades on COD:
    Ghosts, GTA V, Battlefield 4 as well. Very active community, some call us a "super clan!"
  5. DGC Sacred LS Win User

Looking for a community where I can help out

Reign,

Add me on XBL. We can chat sometime about joining. But here's a little info on RoG:)

Hello!! My name is RoG Sacred and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, tourneys,
    friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3, LoL, WoW, GTA V) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members! You'll need a mic and daily access
    to the forums in order to join.

We will be moving to CoD Ghosts!!! Join a good community now!

We offer the following for members:

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, Squad Rush GB Team, and others!

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX, PS3, and PC)

1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming News

www.revolutionofgaming.com/.../forum.php

2) Create account for Forums (Put RoG Sacred as referrer)

3) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

4) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

5) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360 or PS3), and start gaming!

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to
    create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events,
    competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE

How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/revolutionofgaming

Twitter: http://twitter.com/roginsider

Twitch TV: www.twitch.tv/revolutionofgaming
  6. DGC Sacred LS Win User

Looking for CoD Ghosts & Battlefied 4 clan to join...(Xbox One)

Hello!! My name is RoG Sacred and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, tourneys,
    friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3, LoL, WoW, GTA V) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members! You'll need a mic and daily access
    to the forums in order to join.

We have moved to CoD Ghosts!!! Join a good community now!

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, Squad Rush GB Team, and others!

Revolution of Gaming (X1, 360, PS3, and PC)

1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming News

www.revolutionofgaming.com/.../forum.php

2) Create account for Forums (Put RoG Sacred as referrer)

3) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

4) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

5) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360 or PS3), and start gaming!

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to
    create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events,

How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/revolutionofgaming

Twitter: http://twitter.com/roginsider

Twitch TV: www.twitch.tv/revolutionofgaming
  7. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Revolution of Gaming! All Ages/Skills, Monthly Prizes, GB/CSL Teams, Worldwide, Forum Based

Glad you were able to get signed up!!

RoG is still recruiting for members!!

We're #8 on Top100Clans! Extremely active and friendly community! Sign up and check out the site - if you like what we have then apply for a brigade by following the above steps in the OP! :)
  8. FR34KYFREAKZ Win User

Looking for a COD GHOST clan ( Xbox 360 )

Hello!! My name is RoG FREAKZ SG and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, tourneys,
    friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums
    in order to join.

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.

Call of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty Black Ops II

We also have communities of gamers on GTA V, League of Legends, Minecraft, Titanfall, Halo 4 and Battlefield 4.

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, Clan wars, Gamebattles and others!

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX and PC)

Go to www.rogclan.com

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail. (Use: RoG FREAKZ SG as your referrer)

Click Join a Brigade at the top of the forums

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice

Wait for a commander to accept your application (usually within 24 hours)

Thema:

Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ...

1. Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ... - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming RoG

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...