Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Revolution of Gaming or (RoG) is a community made by members for the members. Our goal is to make you have the best clan experience possible. We focus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChippaaZ, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ChippaaZ
    ChippaaZ Guest

:)

ChippaaZ, Jan 2, 2014
  2. RoG Greening
    RoG Greening Guest
    Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to?

Join Revolution of Gaming!

RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: .

Ill be more than happy to help you join our family.

RoG Greening, Jan 2, 2014
  3. RippingMK
    RippingMK Guest
    Revolution of gaming is recruting

I am recruiting for my clan/gaming community (Revolution of Gaming) we specialize in Halo Reach AC Brotherhood, Black Ops and MW2. If intrested please reply or message RoG Skyrim. Thanks!

RippingMK, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ChippaaZ
    ChippaaZ Guest

I'm still looking for new members to join us on the Battlefield!

ChippaaZ, Jan 12, 2014
  5. Siege Style
    Siege Style Guest
    I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website

Siege Style, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Siege Style Win User

I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website
  7. ChippaaZ Win User

I'm still looking for new members to join us on the Battlefield!
  8. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
  9. Damnlag Win User

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

I'm actually not the Founder of Revolution of Gaming. I joined as a Gamer and then worked my way up the Rank Structure from Recruit. The actual Founders of Revolution of Gaming are RoG Shadow RV and RoG Derrick RV.
  10. Apollo v7 Win User

Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting

Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  7. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...