Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Revolution of Gaming or (RoG) is a community made by members for the members. Our goal is to make you have the best clan experience possible. We focus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChippaaZ, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ChippaaZ
    ChippaaZ Guest

:)

ChippaaZ, Jan 2, 2014
  2. RoG Greening
    RoG Greening Guest
    Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to?

Join Revolution of Gaming!

RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: .

Ill be more than happy to help you join our family.

RoG Greening, Jan 2, 2014
  3. RippingMK
    RippingMK Guest
    Revolution of gaming is recruting

I am recruiting for my clan/gaming community (Revolution of Gaming) we specialize in Halo Reach AC Brotherhood, Black Ops and MW2. If intrested please reply or message RoG Skyrim. Thanks!

RippingMK, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ChippaaZ
    ChippaaZ Guest

I'm still looking for new members to join us on the Battlefield!

ChippaaZ, Jan 12, 2014
  5. Siege Style
    Siege Style Guest
    I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website

Siege Style, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Siege Style Win User

I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website
  7. ChippaaZ Win User

I'm still looking for new members to join us on the Battlefield!
  8. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
  9. Damnlag Win User

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

I'm actually not the Founder of Revolution of Gaming. I joined as a Gamer and then worked my way up the Rank Structure from Recruit. The actual Founders of Revolution of Gaming are RoG Shadow RV and RoG Derrick RV.
  10. XOGC xDADEx Win User

XOGC

We are now mainly recruiting for the COD Black Ops, Forza, and Battlefield departments of the community. If you want to join go to www.xogc.enjin.com. Join the Revolution of Gaming now.
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!: Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a...
  3. Revolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming [US/EU] Xbox One is Recruiting: Revolution of Gaming is looking for members who want the full clan experience. We've been around since 2008 and have thousands of members (Worldwide ages 13-40+). RoG is a forum based clan with...
  4. Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!!: Hey everyone! Revolution of Gaming is a large community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never...
  5. Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!: Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a...
  6. Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for GTA V!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for GTA V!!!: Recruiting for RoG Titan our GTA V 360 brigade!!! Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games...
  7. Revolution of Gaming is recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is recruiting!: Hi, I'm a member of Revolution of Gaming! A Gaming Community that has been around since 2008 and is still standing strong. We have about 300 active members worldwide! You will always have someone...
  8. Revolution of Gaming: A Gaming Community, now recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming: A Gaming Community, now recruiting: Hi, I'm a member of Revolution of Gaming! A Gaming Community that has been around since 2008 and is still standing strong. We have about 300 active members worldwide! You will always have someone...
  9. Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!: Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a...
  10. Revolution Gaming is Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution Gaming is Recruiting: RG is a Xbox One clan You have to be 18 years old. We play Every Game but we play COD the most We are big in clan wars message l CWobbles24 l on Xbox to join 1d54126c-1d11-4fdc-8072-e1479a0d72e1