Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for GTA V!!!

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for GTA V!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recruiting for RoG Titan our GTA V 360 brigade!!! Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Streak, Mar 18, 2015.

1. RoG Streak
    RoG Streak Guest

Recruiting for RoG Titan our GTA V 360 brigade!!!

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to
    create social experiences that inspire action.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Weekly Events

- Competitive Teams

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Brigades to meet any timezones

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate
    in our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you click the link HERE to be taken to the register page or go to RoGclan.com and create an account and use my gamertag as your referal and be a
    part of what the fun is all about.Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

Hope to see you there!

-

:)

RoG Streak, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    GTA 5 Gaming Community - Revolution of Gaming Crew (RoG)

Hi! I'm recruiting for my clan Revolution of Gaming. We currently have a GTA IV Brigade that is setup and plans on moving over to GTA V next week on release. The Brigade is RoG Mafia. For those of you who know of RoG, yes this is the same community that
    is huge on Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Battlefield 3 and now on PS3, and PC. The crew on socialblade is "Revolution of Gaming" and we already have over 45 crew members.

You can learn more about Revolution of Gaming as well as apply to join the GTA IV Brigade until GTA V comes out at
    www.RevolutionofGaming.com or
    www.RoGClan.com.

Damnlag, Mar 18, 2015
  3. RoG Streak
    RoG Streak Guest
    Revolution of Gaming GTA V division

made a mistake when making thread and it won't allow me to edit here is the referral link

rogcommunity.com/.../forum.php

RoG Streak, Mar 18, 2015
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

@Genki, clan recruitments and mentioning of "joining clans" is banned on the GTA IV, GTA V, and MP3 forums. REPORTED!
  5. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

League of Gamers

We are recruiting for COD Ghosts, GTA V, and 2K14. Join us today at www.the-log.tk
  6. RoG Streak Win User

Revolution of Gaming GTA V division

7. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA IV Mafia Clan

I don't know if this in still in effect but the moderators have put out an announcment stating that Recruitment on the GTA IV and V forums is off-limits.
  8. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming Recruiting for GTA V!!! - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  5. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  6. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  7. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...