Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!!

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Revolution of Gaming is a large community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viral x Hero, May 3, 2015.

1. Viral x Hero
    Viral x Hero Guest

Hey everyone! Revolution of Gaming is a large community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire
    action.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Weekly Events

- Competitive Teams

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Brigades to meet any timezones

Brigades we offer:

We have brigades for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, (Xbox 1 and Xbox 360) Halo: MCC, Black Ops 2, Battlefield Hardline (X1), Battlefield 4 (360), Destiny (Xbox One), GTA V (360) and many more. You can find just about anyone to game with on any game, with
    a ton of events and prizes as well.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in
    our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you click the link HERE ( to be taken to the register page or go to www.rogcommunity.com and create an account and use my gamer tag (Viral
    x Hero)
    as your referral and be a part of what the fun is all about. Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

Any questions or concerns, please free to contact me via xbox live.

Thanks and have a great time gaming everyone!

:)

Viral x Hero, May 3, 2015
  2. Staypuff95
    Staypuff95 Guest
    Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!

im a more competitve player so how would i join ur competitve teams

Staypuff95, May 3, 2015
  3. CallMeKaosx
    CallMeKaosx Guest

Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!! [​IMG]

Hello!! My name is and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members(WORLDWIDE & all ages
    mature 13 - 40+ yrs old)
    , forum based, game nights, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any
    RoG members!

We're within the Top 10 on Top100Clans.

We have just started a PC Brigade which, unlike our other brigades, will consist of all types on games for the PC within the SAME Brigade!! Come check it out!!
    Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!! [​IMG]

We offer the following for members:

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Team (reqs for this one), Squad Rush GB Team, and others!

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX and some PC)

How to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming News

2) Create account for Forums (Put , as referrer, and I'll get you settled.)

3) Read this thread: http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/fo...join-rog-here/

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade (Requiem for Halo 4) of your choice.

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list. (Always accepted, no one declined. )

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360), and start gaming!

What is Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a
    structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable
    community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE

How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Facebook: Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren

Twitter: http://twitter.com/roginsider

Twitch TV: Twitch

Note: If you are looking to join the Xbox section of RoG, it supports ALL major titles.

CallMeKaosx, May 3, 2015
  4. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
  5. Damnlag Win User

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

I'm actually not the Founder of Revolution of Gaming. I joined as a Gamer and then worked my way up the Rank Structure from Recruit. The actual Founders of Revolution of Gaming are RoG Shadow RV and RoG Derrick RV.
  6. Apollo v7 Win User

Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting

7. RyRys27 Win User

Revolution of Gaming recruiting

You can message me on Xbox
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Were still recruiting!

We offer Brigades for AW (360 and One), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One) and much more! Message me for details :)

- RoG Flareon
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!!! - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...