Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICE Eevee, Feb 18, 2015.

1. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create
    social experiences that inspire action.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Weekly Events

- Competitive Teams

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Game based Brigades to meet any timezones (If you have questions on what games are brigades are based on, feel free to send me a message.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in
    our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you click the link
    HERE
    to be taken to the register page or go to RoGcommunity.com and create an account and use my gamertag
    (RoG Nightfury) as your referral and be a part of what the fun is all about.Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

Hope to see you there!

-RoG Nightfury

:)

ICE Eevee, Feb 18, 2015
  2. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Were still looking for members! Message me for details or go to our site and put my gamertag down as referral

ICE Eevee, Feb 18, 2015
  3. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Were still recruiting! Please put my gamertag as referral. If you need help let me know or have any questions Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! :)

ICE Eevee, Feb 18, 2015
  4. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Join Now! Read the information above! Our Advanced Warfare Brigade (Xbox 360) is always looking for members! Message me for details.

ICE Eevee, Feb 25, 2015
  5. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Join now! Message me for details or sign up on our site and remember to put me "RoG Nightfury" as referral when registering, so you can see what were all about.

ICE Eevee, Feb 26, 2015
  6. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Join today! You won't regret it Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! :D

ICE Eevee, Feb 27, 2015
  7. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    We are recruiting for AW (Xbox 360), Black Ops 2, destiny (Xbox One) and much more! Sign up on our site today. Site is on this thread, top post. Please read the instructions on how to sign up. Make sure you put RoG Nightfury as referral so i can find you
    and assist you better. Any questions, feel free to message me on Xbox.

ICE Eevee, Feb 28, 2015
  8. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Join today! I'm in the advanced warfare (Xbox 360) Brigade, to let everyone know. We do offer the games, BF4 (360 and One), AW (360 only), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One only), Halo Master Chief Collection (One only) we also have PC Brigades

Please go to the site on the first post, top of the thread and follow the instructions on how to sign up. Please, please, put "RoG Nightfury" as referral so i can assist you better if you have any questions.

ICE Eevee, Mar 1, 2015
  9. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Join today! Remember to put "RoG Nightfury" as refferal. Read the comment above for more detail as well as the main post to this thread. Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! :)

ICE Eevee, Mar 4, 2015
  10. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Were still recruiting for members! Message me for details.

Join today! I'm in the advanced warfare (Xbox 360) Brigade, to let everyone know. We do offer the games, BF4 (360 and One), AW (360 only), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One only), Halo Master Chief Collection (One only) we also have PC Brigades

Please go to the site on the first post, top of the thread and follow the instructions on how to sign up. Please, please, put "RoG Nightfury" as referral so i can assist you better if you have any questions

ICE Eevee, Mar 5, 2015
  11. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Were still recruiting for members! Message me for details.

Join today! I'm in the advanced warfare (Xbox 360) Brigade, to let everyone know. That's what I'm mainly recruiting for. We do offer the games, BF4 (360 and One), AW (360 only), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One, and 360 only), Halo Master Chief Collection (One
    only) GTAV Brigade (360 Only) we also have PC Brigades

Please go to the site on the first post, top of the thread and follow the instructions on how to sign up. Please, please, put "RoG Nightfury" as referral so i can assist you better if you have any questions, please message me on Xbox or on the site. Thanks!

ICE Eevee, Mar 10, 2015
  12. KSI FURY CC
    KSI FURY CC Guest
    Destiny is going to be a tough one but good luck to you

KSI FURY CC, Nov 1, 2018
  13. XOGC xDADEx Win User

XOGC

We are now mainly recruiting for the COD Black Ops, Forza, and Battlefield departments of the community. If you want to join go to www.xogc.enjin.com. Join the Revolution of Gaming now.
  14. ICE Eevee Win User

Please go to the site on the first post, top of the thread and follow the instructions on how to sign up. Please, please, put "RoG Nightfury" as referral so i can assist you better if you have any questions.
  15. ICE Eevee Win User

Join now! Message me for details or sign up on our site and remember to put me "RoG Nightfury" as referral when registering, so you can see what were all about.
  16. ICE Eevee Win User

Were still looking for members! Message me for details or go to our site and put my gamertag down as referral
  17. ICE Eevee Win User

Were still recruiting! Please put my gamertag as referral. If you need help let me know or have any questions :)
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming recruiting

2. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  3. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...