Revolution of Gaming: A Gaming Community, now recruiting

Discus and support Revolution of Gaming: A Gaming Community, now recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a member of Revolution of Gaming! A Gaming Community that has been around since 2008 and is still standing strong. We have about 300 active... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICE Eevee, Mar 12, 2015.

1. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Hi, I'm a member of Revolution of Gaming! A Gaming Community that has been around since 2008 and is still standing strong. We have about 300 active members worldwide! You will always have someone to game with, doesn't matter what time of the day it is! We
    have game based brigades that support different consoles, only the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. The games we support as as following; Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360 only), Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 (360, One) Destiny (Xbox one only), Halo Master Chief Collection
    (Xbox One only). You can only be in one brigade at a time.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Weekly Events

- Competitive Teams

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Brigades to meet any timezones

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in
    our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you click the link
    HERE
    to be taken to the register page or go to RoGclan.com and create an account and use my gamertag
    (RoG Nightfury) as your referral and be a part of what the fun is all about.Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

Hope to see you there!

-RoG Nightfury

:)

ICE Eevee, Mar 12, 2015
  2. XOGC xDADEx
    XOGC xDADEx Guest
    XOGC

We are now mainly recruiting for the COD Black Ops, Forza, and Battlefield departments of the community. If you want to join go to www.xogc.enjin.com. Join the Revolution of Gaming now.

XOGC xDADEx, Mar 12, 2015
  3. RippingMK
    RippingMK Guest
    Revolution of gaming is recruting

I am recruiting for my clan/gaming community (Revolution of Gaming) we specialize in Halo Reach AC Brotherhood, Black Ops and MW2. If intrested please reply or message RoG Skyrim. Thanks!

RippingMK, Mar 12, 2015
  4. XOGC xDADEx Win User

XOGC

We are now mainly recruiting for the COD Black Ops, Forza, and Battlefield departments of the community. If you want to join go to www.xogc.enjin.com. Join the Revolution of Gaming now.
  5. ICE Eevee Win User

Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!

Join today! I'm in the advanced warfare (Xbox 360) Brigade, to let everyone know. We do offer the games, BF4 (360 and One), AW (360 only), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One only), Halo Master Chief Collection (One only) we also have PC Brigades

Please go to the site on the first post, top of the thread and follow the instructions on how to sign up. Please, please, put "RoG Nightfury" as referral so i can assist you better if you have any questions.
  6. ICE Eevee Win User

Join now! Message me for details or sign up on our site and remember to put me "RoG Nightfury" as referral when registering, so you can see what were all about.
  7. ICE Eevee Win User

Were still looking for members! Message me for details or go to our site and put my gamertag down as referral
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Were still recruiting! Please put my gamertag as referral. If you need help let me know or have any questions :)
Thema:

1. Revolution of Gaming: A Gaming Community, now recruiting - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Gaming

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...