Revolution Gaming is Recruiting

Discus and support Revolution Gaming is Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RG is a Xbox One clan You have to be 18 years old. We play Every Game but we play COD the most We are big in clan wars message l CWobbles24 l on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreasyMeatHoofs, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Revolution Gaming is Recruiting

RG is a Xbox One clan You have to be 18 years old. We play Every Game but we play COD the most We are big in clan wars message l CWobbles24 l on Xbox to join

:)

GreasyMeatHoofs, Feb 11, 2015
  2. RippingMK
    RippingMK Guest
    Revolution of gaming is recruting

I am recruiting for my clan/gaming community (Revolution of Gaming) we specialize in Halo Reach AC Brotherhood, Black Ops and MW2. If intrested please reply or message RoG Skyrim. Thanks!

RippingMK, Feb 11, 2015
  3. RoG Greening
    RoG Greening Guest
    Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to?

Join Revolution of Gaming!

RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: .

Ill be more than happy to help you join our family.

RoG Greening, Feb 11, 2015
  4. DBD Mr POBLO Win User

Iconik Gaming is recruiting

Continuing to recruit, join us and see the revolution.
  5. Damnlag Win User

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

I'm actually not the Founder of Revolution of Gaming. I joined as a Gamer and then worked my way up the Rank Structure from Recruit. The actual Founders of Revolution of Gaming are RoG Shadow RV and RoG Derrick RV.
  6. Apollo v7 Win User

Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting

7. RyRys27 Win User

Revolution of Gaming recruiting

You can message me on Xbox
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!

Were still recruiting!

We offer Brigades for AW (360 and One), Black Ops 2, Destiny (One) and much more! Message me for details :)

- RoG Flareon
Thema:

Revolution Gaming is Recruiting

1. Revolution Gaming is Recruiting - Similar Threads - Revolution Gaming Recruiting

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  8. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  9. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  10. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...