reviewing custom made maps

Discus and support reviewing custom made maps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my is Highest Vehicle Speed 438351205.06mph from doing gate launch glitch lol Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneGuardian09, May 24, 2014.

1. reviewing custom made maps

my is Highest Vehicle Speed

438351205.06mph from doing gate launch glitch lol

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 29, 2014
  2. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    hey is that glitch still there? I heard about it but I never done it

Z4ZonE, May 29, 2014
  3. Yeah it a glitch if you do then you speed will be way over top lol

4. reviewing custom made maps

See I'm 20# in world for highest speed lol.

5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    so you think your fast huh? wanna race?

Z4ZonE, May 29, 2014
  6. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    "See I'm 20# in world for highest speed lol."

-which doesn't mean anything because you glitched it...

What annoys me the most is there is no way to get good ol' races like in GTA IV. I'm not talking about crappy GTA race either! I'm talking about good old, collision-enabled, no crappy slipstream, traditional GTA RACING! This slipstream crap...I just can't
    stand it. What happened to skill in races? Now we just ride each other's rears to the finish line via slipstream...

LegendOfGta, May 29, 2014
  7. I know the gta v is totally broken

8. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

@legend, that's very true. although this isn't exactly a racing game, why add features to a game that skill is not needed to use? I personally try to use slip stream to my advantage but that cant be done driving on a track that you just drive straight on.

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
  9. Back on track now peeps. Has ANYONE here made a race, deathmatch, whatever? Say the name here

LoneGuardian09, May 30, 2014
  10. Apex Nexzos
    Apex Nexzos Guest
    @LoneGuardian09 Hey! Loving the idea - showcasing the community's creations for others to see. Well, I don't have any maps to show you - but I do have something even better!

If you ever want to find the "perfect" job for your specifications, you can use the Rockstar Games Social Club to find the right job for you - search for keywords in the name and tags for the map.

Social Club Job Search

Hope this helps - and remember to link us to your first video! Happy gaming.

Apex Nexzos, May 30, 2014
  11. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    I have made a couple of races, Vinewood GP is the best one I have done so far. I will one day get around to making a point to point rally track in paleto forest.

SLASHCANDY8, May 31, 2014
  12. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
  13. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

I posted one for you on the last page. Rockstar Social Club: BAD2020 race: Ramp Crazy. Which has over 400 likes and that is the correct amount of likes. Its always been my crews favorite race map.

BAD 2020, May 31, 2014
  14. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    To add to the conversation, I have noticed many glitches since 1.13. Hair disappearing, lag sometimes when you call a car in, stop and go helicopters (not lag just stops for like 0.30 of a second). One of the worst things is that while using custom made
    races in a playlist the races amount of players changes to 8 for a 16 player map. I have seen it go as low as 6. WTF Rockstar?

BAD 2020, May 31, 2014
  15. Playlists are maxed with the lowest number of people the races are tailored to. A race of only 4 in a playlist will only allow 4 people to join that playlist, even if the rest of the races have a max of 16.

^Not really sure if that is what you meant of if you're actually talking about a glitch.

Also my hair disappears all the time. I find switching back to story, then back online fixes it.

Grymm of Astora, May 31, 2014
Thema: