reviewing custom made maps

Discus and support reviewing custom made maps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, have you made any captures, deathmatches, whatever? I'm thinking about making a review series on custom games in GTA 5. Depending on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneGuardian09, May 24, 2014.

1. reviewing custom made maps

Hi all, have you made any captures, deathmatches, whatever? I'm thinking about making a review series on custom games in GTA 5. Depending on the response I will probably do it, so let me know. Reply here or send me a message reviewing custom made maps :)

:)

LoneGuardian09, May 24, 2014
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    Value for Money?

[quote user="US Revenge"]If they had a custom browser for custom maps and you could have public maps that were player made the game would have been 20 times better.[/quote]

I was thinking of this the other day. Some of the custom made maps are really good. It would be fun if there was a playlist that rotated those maps, with their respective gametypes included.

noboundz, May 24, 2014
  3. Bickeringbro
    Bickeringbro Guest
    Realistic & Mature Emergency Services & Criminal Role-Play Clan.

I have maps made will police cars and all vehicles we use. Custom Game matches.

Bickeringbro, May 24, 2014
  4. reviewing custom made maps

Lots of custom made are rubbish

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 25, 2014
  5. That's why I want to shift through the rubbish and get to the good stuff

LoneGuardian09, May 25, 2014
  6. Wish there was an options to remove Custom made from Playlist....

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 25, 2014
  7. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    RSC is BAD2020: RAMP CRAZY over 400 likes, not rubbish. Very fun, can push your supers or sports to their max. Its a slip steam heaven. Give it a try OP.

BAD 2020, May 25, 2014
  8. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest

I agree with CLOWN. Also, some of those R* verified...I can't facepalm enough. My forehead is already "Psycho" red!

LegendOfGta, May 26, 2014
  9. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Preach it Legend. Its has got to be rockstar workers nephews or family members. Rockstar are such little fanboys. Theres a guy out there that has two verified maps. Rockstar is all like "this new map starts up where so and so left off on his last verified
    race". Perhaps they should stop looking at the members of these versus crews and concentrate on who has the challenge platinum complete or at least 200 likes rather than looking at their same favorites week after week.They said get your maps played by people,
    get it out there. So here I am with over 400 likes by random community members and I still have no verified map. Everyone likes it and always select replay. So whats up Rockstar!!!!????

BAD 2020, May 26, 2014
  10. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I like maps with turns on it, and with a lot of detail, some maps are like what the heck, where did that sharp turn come from, but theres a lot of maps that have arrows making it feel more like a euro race track, I can live with that. im not really into
    straight away tracks though, if enough people slip stream off you, you are bound to get hit and put off the track, I would rather someone slipstream off me while im entering a corner, then hit that corner hard like a forza game, then like them keep all that
    speed they got off my slipstream and go crashing into the wall. (I have seen it many times, never gets old)

Z4ZonE, May 27, 2014
  11. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Maybe you dont like straight line maps. Thats fine but you cant push a super or a sport turning every 5 seconds. I personally love a good slip steam battle but nothing beats two cars side by side one takes the lead then the other back and forth through the
    finish line. Awesome.

BAD 2020, May 28, 2014
  12. Off topic. BAD said something about likes on races so I decided to check how many likes my races have.. I think my stats need reset. There are soooo f*cked up.

"Thumbs up for your published content 5,999,902"-----That's a lie. Unless I published Rooftop Rumble.

"Overall income $10,486,113,342"-----------------------Thanks modders..

"Overall expenses $3,444,164,583"----------------------I added up all of my expenses. It adds to $30M. Not $3B.

"Farthest free-fall survived 1,791.47 ft"------------------Swan Dive from a plane.

"Highest speed in a road vehicle 153.22 mph"

Road vehicle driven fastest Elegy RH8"------------------Ok how is it that the fastest I've driven is 153mph. When I have taken my super cars to max speed. And my highest speed is in the ELEGY!

"Highest vehicle jump 7,570.67 ft"-----------------------From space!

Grymm of Astora, May 29, 2014
  13. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

actually you can push a super car to do a turn every 5 seconds. i built a track just for that. supers and sports. you just cant drift, cause you will spin out, eventually

sounds to me that rockstar need to reset there stats on things

Z4ZonE, May 29, 2014
  14. Please no swearing on forum or you be warned and show respect please!

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 29, 2014
  15. Yeah me too my is 6,572 thumb up it a lie aswell

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 29, 2014
Thema:

1. reviewing custom made maps - Similar Threads - reviewing custom made

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  4. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year: Hi. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year. There are only two games, although this year I've played several releases, like Hi-Fi RUSH (see the last...
  5. How to get a human to review a ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get a human to review a ban?: How do I report someone if they message me kys but seperate into 3,one letter messages because Xbox sends me a message saying the report cannot be acted on (probably ai that can’t see the seperate...
  6. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  7. Xbox Year In Review - it’s broken?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Year In Review - it’s broken?: Hello, I’m posting in here because there’s been no support or anything like that for the Year In Review nor do I think it’ll be fixed but as someone who poured 90 hours into Hogwarts Legacy...
  8. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  9. My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?: This is a strange situation but watching my Xbox Year in review I realize that many games on my review are games my dad played (with his account). The strangest part is those times don't show up...
  10. Can't review a game I have on disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't review a game I have on disk.: Xbox series x Robocop disk I can't review game . Bug? 92b7c0ae-9244-4229-8db6-59c0821fb90a