Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone

Discus and support Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GiftedId067, May 4, 2021.

1. GiftedId067
    GiftedId067 Guest

Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do have any ideas or ways on how to go back with the last gamertag?

:)

GiftedId067, May 4, 2021
  2. SychoSide Win User

May I ask how someone had access to your account to change your Gamertag?

Also, you can change your gamertag, usually with a $10 fee if you have already did so once already.

More info, and how to do so by various devices can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

Also note, there is a new Gamertag system where you can only use 12 characters which will be followed by a randomly generated 4 digit number at the end, similar to Discord and Battle Net.

However, since someone else changed your tag without your knowledge, I would recommend contacting Support directly. There available times and methods of reaching them is also available in that link provided.

Hope this helps you out!
  3. JordanHornsby Win User

Changing Gamertag and Reverting Back

My data has been deleted in i need to talk to Microsoft asap
  4. Smwutches Win User

If someone takes your gamertag before you change it back or you try to change it before the server notices it's freed up, then you would get a suffix.
  5. ItsLuanrox Win User

the suffix will be removed, but why revert back?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamertag change revert

Unfortunately the only way to change it again is to pay for it.
Thema:

1. Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone - Similar Threads - Revert last Gamertag

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  4. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  5. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  6. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  7. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  8. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd
  9. My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin: I can't figure out how to fix this, I've gone into the skin settings multiple times, tried looking it up online, and nothing I can find works. A few times restarting the game or even restarting my...
  10. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd