Reverse look controls from the dashboard setting?

Discus and support Reverse look controls from the dashboard setting? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Really enjoying the Xbox One, love it! One thing I need to know if anyone can help is whether there is a way of reversing the default look... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UkSpaceBro, Jan 1, 2014.

1. UkSpaceBro
    UkSpaceBro Guest

Hi all,

Really enjoying the Xbox One, love it!

One thing I need to know if anyone can help is whether there is a way of reversing the default look controls via. the dashboard (like there was on the 360) to reverse the stick, so that every game you play defaults at reverse controls for looking around?

I've found options in some games to do this which is fine, but some games such as Lego Marvel doesn't have this option..

Many thanks in advance!

:)

UkSpaceBro, Jan 1, 2014
  2. danparker276
    danparker276 Guest
    HDMI switcher on my sound bar turns my xbox off when switching.

How do I get to 'HDMI Control' from the dashboard? I couldn't find that

danparker276, Jan 1, 2014
  3. SEBARIO
    SEBARIO Guest
    New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

What is up with M$ and copying Nintendo and Sony. First there was the Avatars (Mii's) then Kinect (Wii motion control) and now this new dashboard looks identical to that of the Playstation, where the hell is the innovation from the top dogs at M$?

SEBARIO, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Space!

I can certainly understand wanting to have that option. I suggest making this post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can see it and take it into account. =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Space!

I can certainly understand wanting to have that option. I suggest making this post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can see it and take it into account. =)
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Family Gold and non-primary accounts issue with Gold Deals of the Week and various other things.

Hey there! As far as the Dashboard content goes, you can try going into the Online Safety settings of the accounts, look under Content. There should be an option to set the programming of the Dashboard from Family to Standard. Does this help in showing the
    ads you're looking for?
  7. Trentelshark Win User

my xbox one in uk in xbox store shows all games in download in $ and not pounds £

Is your console region/language set correctly under System Settings since the store now relies on this and not on your account configuration? CAD and AUS customers are seeing add-ons offered in pounds via the games (COD and Forza the two reported the most)
    but when we enter the store from the dashboard it is in the correct currency. Perhaps you're seeing the reverse of this....but check the regional settings onthe console first to be sure.
  8. nZyN Win User

XBox 360 How to stop my son from downloading Maps and Games that cost money without my permission

You can set parental controls via the family setting on the dashboard (if using an Xbox 360) or you can remove your credit/debit card from his account.
  9. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Changing the responsible adult for a child's Live account

Easy switch to parental controls under setting on the dashboard settings menu
Thema:

1. Reverse look controls from the dashboard setting? - Similar Threads - Reverse controls dashboard

2. reversed mouse movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    reversed mouse movement: Could you provide insights into why my M260 gaming mouse is exhibiting a sudden reversal in pointer movement? Despite prior normal functionality, the cursor now moves in the opposite direction...
  3. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing: I have purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for Christmas. I have downloaded the installation file from Steam. I then start the installation for it to only reach 17% then begin...
  5. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  6. Account suspended then reversed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended then reversed?: Hello, i logged in recently to find my account had been suspended for my gamerpic even though there is nothing wrong, i know i cant appeal bans here but it only lasted a couple of hours and there...
  7. Re-Installing Horizon 3. I have no reverse and only first gear.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-Installing Horizon 3. I have no reverse and only first gear.: I love Horizon 3. With that being said, I have lost mobility for my cars. No reverse and one speed forward. I have deleted the game twice and yet it shows my previous stats. I would like to...
  8. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  9. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games: saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help...
  10. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...