Reveal and hiding achievement not working

Discus and support Reveal and hiding achievement not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to reveal an achievement it will take a while to register it but then when i try to hide it again it doesnt work. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Reveal and hiding achievement not working

Whenever I try to reveal an achievement it will take a while to register it but then when i try to hide it again it doesnt work.

submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]

/u/MichaeLionheart, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Lofty Who Win User

New WatchDogs InFo And Video

3. Dr Abstract Win User

XBOX ONE GPU? What is it? Where is everyone getting these specs

We shall see closer to the time. The fact that Microsoft haven't revealed the specs for the GPU is VERY concerning. Why are they hiding it? If anything, hiding it would indicate it's less powerful than the PS4's because surely if it was the same or better
    they would announce it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

You can only hide games in which you have not earned any achievements. Once you've unlocked an achievement it is no longer possible to hide it.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Extra Account Customization

why would you want to hide your achievements? achievements = accomplishments. I know I don't want to hide my accomplishments and work I've done on Xbox live. you can customize a profile so far until it becomes a young kids myspace page. profiles
    should look more professional.
  6. banej Win User

Achievement rules and regulations

Thema:

Reveal and hiding achievement not working

1. Reveal and hiding achievement not working - Similar Threads - Reveal hiding achievement

2. How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner: I entered a sweepstake at the start of January betting closed in March 30th it's the 22nd of May now how long does it usually take becuase I put like 27k points into it...
  3. signing into Minecraft with Microsoft account reveal the email address?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    signing into Minecraft with Microsoft account reveal the email address?: i want to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on a nintendo switch. will signing into Minecraft with my Microsoft account reveal my email address anywhere?...
  4. Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal: Having posted a Series X price guess game back in December 2019, Here are all the guesses submitted in that post with what the price of the console is now......
  5. New Generations: On the Series S Reveal and Series X Pricing...

in XboX Insiders
    New Generations: On the Series S Reveal and Series X Pricing...: Just like online only consoles have been a major detriment and annoyance, a disk-less console is entirely bad for the industry. If you want to buy digital copies of games yourself that's fine....
  6. Are Capcom gonna reveal info about Resident Evil 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Capcom gonna reveal info about Resident Evil 8?: That would be exciting, I wonder where Capcom will take Resident Evil next 52aef476-6347-4a7c-9601-9bb7a2b319bf
  7. Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  8. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  9. E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 2019, next Xbox reveal: Cyberpunk 2077 Night City release date.... Pretty please 766433b5-67ee-41a5-a6ff-acb002d789b9
  10. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal: hello everyone. A few days ago i saw the reveal of the new ghost recon game. I am super excited for it. Just curious, if anyone saw it, what did you think? Liked it? Gonna buy it? What are your...