REUND!!! Please

Discus and support REUND!!! Please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First Ide like to say I’ve been with microsoft for 9 years and the service has been nothing but excellent but this is very frustrating I purchased a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CH3WI3 SANDWICH, Apr 21, 2018.

  1. REUND!!! Please


    First Ide like to say I’ve been with microsoft for 9 years and the service has been nothing but excellent but this is very frustrating I purchased a game in December didn’t play it much and I didint know about the refund option up till now I cannot file
    for a refund because it has been over 30 days if someone could get back too me please Ide really appreciate it thank you.

    :)
     
    CH3WI3 SANDWICH, Apr 21, 2018
    #1
  2. LuiisLennon
    LuiisLennon Guest
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory not downloading correctly

    Then what about the payment i made? I bought it through my computer, not the xbox. Will i get a reund or something?
     
    LuiisLennon, Apr 21, 2018
    #2
  3. gsilver
    gsilver Guest
    Daytona USA playable on Xbox One via Xbox 360 BC

    Daytona Yeah!


    Keep on bringing the classics, Sega!
     
    gsilver, Apr 21, 2018
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    REUND!!! Please

    well there isn't one

    The user refund option is only for preview members only

    Otherwise you have to contact support
     
    ngocphi, Apr 22, 2018
    #4
  5. ngocphi Win User

    REUND!!! Please

    well there isn't one

    The user refund option is only for preview members only

    Otherwise you have to contact support
  6. Smwutches Win User

    will i get my refund

    If the reund was approved you should get it. It can take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive it.
  7. LuiisLennon Win User

    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory not downloading correctly

    Then what about the payment i made? I bought it through my computer, not the xbox. Will i get a reund or something?
  8. DSpiritOf787 Win User

    Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles

    Hi,

    My only suggestion is to check on your microsoft account that this purchase has definatly gone through by checking your “recent purchases” and if it says you have sucessfully bought that item then chat to microsoft to get a reund or ask them if they could
    help you further with getting the dlc to work.

    I hope this helped :)
  9. nickromero1 Win User

    Xbox refunds

    Bought an Xbox One X for the first time. Never had Xbox before. Bought the game Anthem (first xbox game ever) and realized after 20 min that i didnt like it. Reauested a refund and was denied. Took the Xbox back to the store for a full refund. My question
    is simply, why wouldnt i be able to get a reund for a game that i just bought minutes before? I dont care about the money, its strictly principle.
    Refund for 24.00 somthing
Thema:

REUND!!! Please

Loading...
  1. REUND!!! Please - Similar Threads - REUND Please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]