Returns and refunds on gifts.

Discus and support Returns and refunds on gifts. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a gift for a friend, yet he did not receive it. I there a way I can refund the gift? 0c44aa12-4be6-4a85-9cf1-11c245d06950 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ali Strawbab, May 11, 2022.

1. Ali Strawbab
    Ali Strawbab Guest

I bought a gift for a friend, yet he did not receive it. I there a way I can refund the gift?

:)

Ali Strawbab, May 11, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to refund to my Microsoft account balance

If the refund is approved, it will return to the gift card that was used.
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

It might take a few hours for new purchases to appear in your list.

If you don't have the order number, wait a few hours and then check back again (you may need to refresh the page).

If you still don’t see your purchase listed after 24 hours, return to this page to continue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Microsoft has a dedicated team that handles all refund requests though, you can request one through this link:

http://xbox.com/refunds

To get the order # of the item, you can check your order history page at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. Ali Strawbab Win User

Yes, I tried looking for it, though my purchase doesn't appear on the available list.
  6. Richard Callan Win User

I messed up

It was within 10 minutes of my request. But I bought it as a gift also and it seems they have this policy.

Returns and Refunds. Gifts may be canceled and refunded to the Gift purchaser up to 14 days after the purchase or until redeemed by the Gift recipient, whichever occurs first. Gift recipients are not entitled to a refund or cooling off period, and you acknowledge that no refund will be made, except as required by law.

Now the gift was 'redeemed by the gift recipient' but obviously she cant play it because she doesnt have the base game and now there is no way to request a refund. So that kind o' sucks but hey I did get my refund and she has Xbox One so we can purchase the base game and all will be ok. :)
Thema:

1. Returns and refunds on gifts. - Similar Threads - Returns refunds gifts

2. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  3. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  4. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  5. How to get a refund on a return

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a refund on a return: I had an Xbox shipped to me UPS was unable to deliver it due to the address being incorrect I told them to return the package to Microsoft UPS shows it was indeed returned 5+ weeks ago The...
  6. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy for Returned Controllers: Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller...
  7. How do I return/refund a gifted digital game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I return/refund a gifted digital game: My account got hacked and the hacker gifted himself and his friend a digital game so how would I refund this *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other *** 2823e032-7a4f-4607-9e2b-7b59eaa45324
  8. How do I return/refund a gifted digital game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I return/refund a gifted digital game: My account got hacked and the hacker gifted himself and his friend a digital game so how would I refund this 2823e032-7a4f-4607-9e2b-7b59eaa45324
  9. Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund): Greetings Xbox, I couldn't find a way to write you an email, so I have decided to try contacting you here) I hope to get help with an issue I got. I wish to return games without a need of refund,...
  10. return and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    return and refund: Does microsoft come to your house, or another company that works with them, come to your house to collect a return or do i have to go to my nearest post office c893f6b8-e1d3-4c82-8682-459c70a06da1