Returning games/The cloud

Discus and support Returning games/The cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jake 242424
    Jake 242424 Guest

Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on the cloud from the main game

:)

Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

imagine how cloud servers will be on xboxone.......bet worse after I complete story mode I'm just returning for some world of warcraft game time..

Majicstick214, Jan 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud?

The game has left game pass and will not be available in next cloud until when and if it returns
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

Cloud file not current

When you have a save file on Cloud, and you select to use that when you get the option to in a game, the console downloads a copy of that Cloud file to you console so it can be updated as you play

-

when you have finished playing and return to the dashboard, your console then updates the file on cloud with the one your console has just used so the file is current

-

If you just powered down the console without returning to the dashboard, then the fille on cloud doesnt get updated with anything you have done since selecting it in your game, so when you go back and choose that file, its just as it was before you played
    the game using it last...as it just didnt get updated.

-

When you use cloud storage, you must return to the dashboard in order for the cloud save to be updated with the latest version, I find this is the safest way of using cloud storage
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.
  9. Puppy Fujo Win User

SSD keeps needing reconnected after turning on Xbox One console. Any ideas why?

Thankfully game saves are also in the cloud. But personally, I would return the drive and exchange it or return it and get a different drive. I dont think it's an Xbox issue because your other drive functions correctly.
Thema:

1. Returning games/The cloud - Similar Threads - Returning games cloud

2. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  3. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  4. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?: Hi guys Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass? Loved playing this on 3dO many moons ago was great fun! Would be awesome to have...
  7. Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...
  8. My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...: My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error code 0x80073cf9 and uninstalling it just leads back to installation stopped, console is 6yrs old now....
  9. What should I do to return my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do to return my games back?: So, I got Bedrock Minecraft 2-3 years ago and then got Java Edition. Now when I sign in it shows me that I don't have these games. What should I do to return my games back?...
  10. Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.: I tried returning a game i bought less than a month ago but it was denied. how do i chat with microsoft support? 7a57a632-ca7a-4622-911d-2cd0289f8daa