Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

Discus and support Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AffableAmoeba31, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for through July 2019...please help thanks.

:)

AffableAmoeba31, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

The Gold subscription is tied to your Xbox account and not the console. You can put your gamertag on the console and will have access to Live Gold.

Make sure you are using the same account that was on your original Xbox.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Typically ms sends you a new console

Or even if the old one is fixed (look at your device history)

They reset the consoleyou have to set your new or repaired console as home again
  4. Spazpol Win User

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Affable,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the Gold subscription.

If you are not able to see an active subscription on the account you are on then you might be logging into the wrong account.

Take a look at this support article to help
    Find your Microsoft account email address

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Make sure you are logged into the same account on the console. Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the
    console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that is not successful try remove/reloading the profile.
Thema:

1. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up - Similar Threads - Returned Microsoft fixed

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  5. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  8. Microsoft Return Center Contact Info?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Return Center Contact Info?: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller was giving me mayor issues and I had it sent for repairs through warranty. Once it was repaired it should've been sent back to me, But once it reached near where...
  9. I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...: It's an Xbox series s I sent it in under warranty because it won't turn on after a power surge 7c0a69d7-83f8-46b0-9d52-92eccf37401f
  10. Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.: I tried returning a game i bought less than a month ago but it was denied. how do i chat with microsoft support? 7a57a632-ca7a-4622-911d-2cd0289f8daa