Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

Discus and support Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have returned an Xbox controller for repair under order number 1541871070 I have proof of delivery at Microsoft in the UK I note that the order is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven Lawrence1, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

I have returned an Xbox controller for repair under order number 1541871070

I have proof of delivery at Microsoft in the UK

I note that the order is now cancelled but with no explanation.

I am unable to speak to anyone at Microsoft as I keep getting the useless "something went wrong at our end" message when trying to request a call back.

You now have my hardware that is still within warranty. I have no way of knowing if you intend to return, repair or replace it.

Please get back to me asap!

:)

Steven Lawrence1, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through on the phone to ask why

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Steven, as you are not able to contact the support by phone, on the same support page in the option to contact via chat, log in with your account, choose a subject, and after you pass the virtual service will be attended by a person and can pass this number of the protocol you have.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

So no refund

4. MarkBowyer1 Win User

Service order

Hi i sent a repair off to Microsoft through my warranty and service order says it has 30 days to be received by them or it will be cancelled. Well I sent the item and paid for it to be tracked but unfortunately it has been stuck in Germany since
    22 April and now my service order has been cancelled and say my service order number will not work because it has gone over the 30 days. I don't know how to contact Microsoft as it only ever says chat and calls are turned off, and not sure what happends now
    when and if they receive it. Does anyone have any advice or any idea what will happen. Thanks very much.
    Have you had an update since? I have a similar issue, with UPS tracking showing my device was delivered on the 28th May but no update on the service order showing the device was received. I'm happy to be patient, but would like some reassurance that the
    package was successfully received by Microsoft and not lost.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

Would Game or GameStation do a straight swap?

[quote user="Jay ITFC"]

Guys he can't cancel the order as the boxes will have been dispatched months ago.

[/quote]

I'm not sure by what you mean by dispatched. Are you saying the game will already be on its way via delivery? It's not released for another two weeks. Do Zaavi even have their stock yet? Dispatched months ago means the game went gold before the beta was released
    to the public? :/

Anyhow here is Zaavi's official word on the matter from their website.

How do I cancel my order?

We are sorry that you want to cancel your order with us.

You can cancel your order up to the point of entering our warehouse process.

You can do this by:

• Accessing my account and following the prompts from within

your order details.
    • You will see a flag which you will need to select for cancellation of part

or all of your order.
    • You will then be asked to select a cancellation reason. This helps us to

improve our services by understanding why your order is no longer

required.
    Please note, if any of the

items on your order are in stock and display the availability of “In stock

usually despatched within 24 hours” your cancellation request may not be

successful. You will need to contact us via your account when the item

arrives.

Once you have completed your cancellation you will receive an email to

confirm the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to one hour for

us to confirm whether your cancellation request has been successful.

Have a look at our returns policy to find out how to return

any item(s) that you no longer require.

If you are trying to cancel a book or an electrical item, please call our

customer care department and we will be happy to do this for you.
    If that doesn't work though he does have the right to return it within 14 days, unopened.

How do I return an item?

We want to ensure you are always happy when shopping with

zavvi.com. To ensure this, we offer an "absolute satisfaction"

guarantee where you can return any unopened item within

14 days of the date when you received the order.

We will refund your credit or debit card once we have received and processed

the item (please allow up to 14 working days from date of postage).

In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer

service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for

the return.

Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any return which does not

include a returns authorisation number.

We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation

number
    and the address you need to send the item to.

You'll need to package the item securely and include:

• Your order number
    • The returns authorisation number
    • Whether a replacement or refund is needed
    • The reason why you are returning the item.
    If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault

is.

When you return your item please remember to ask the Post Office for a

receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your

replacement or your refund.

zavvi.com can only refund postage costs if we have sent you

the wrong item or if the item is faulty. We cannot be held responsible for

non-delivery of returned goods.

zavvi.com will replace any

faulty items with the same title, or if the title is no longer available, will

refund the original card used to make the purchase. Our returns policy is valid

for 28 days from receipt of goods.

We are sorry but we are unable to provide technical support on any of the PC

games we supply. You will need to confirm that the game will run on your machine

before ordering as we cannot be responsible for incompatibilities with your

system.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I ordered an xbox series s of the website and I want to cancel it but I can't figure out how to

Hello, Jorge G. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If your order was placed recently, you can check if the “cancel order” option is available when checking your Microsoft account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

However, if your order was shipped, or you're not able to cancel it in that way. You can get a refund receiving the package and return the console by submitting a return request.

More information about submitting a return case can be found here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b#ID0EBBH=Hardware

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

1. Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through... - Similar Threads - Returned item repair

2. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  3. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  6. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  7. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee: I've created an order to have my controller returned as it's not working, but haven't received a shipping label. I'm also not able to create a shipping label when I view the order in my account,...
  8. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  9. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee: I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee. There is no laber in my account either 87b8846a-411f-4ac3-9633-48f88dfaca79
  10. Fixed:Follow up to the (Will I get banned if I return an item and will I get in trouble on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed:Follow up to the (Will I get banned if I return an item and will I get in trouble on...: So, this is my follow up to that question and I want to have some things cleared up. 1: So I won’t be in trouble with Xbox or microsoft if I bring back the same item I already had but a broken...