Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

Discus and support Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cu6one, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Cu6one
    Cu6one Guest

I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and charged me the full price and were unable to cancel the order. I then returned the Xbox unopened only to find out that Xbox claim that I did not return an Xbox and instead a can of beer. I am unable to speak to anyone as the virtual chat as it does not work then I request a call back. I even tried to charge it back on my credit card and now Microsoft have disputed it and I have been informed I will be charged £369.99 back onto my credit card. All I need is to speak to a human being that can actually help sort this out.

:)

Cu6one, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  3. Marta Vandraren Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
  4. Courtney allen Win User

Why is this taking so long!?

Okay i underatand that and yea i submitted 2 case reviews. The last guy i talked to he told me not to submit anymore because it might take longer but is there anything i can do because i bought the xbox series x but i might return it because i dont have
    my main account
  5. robert marquiss Win User

How to Xbox series x the new one external hard drive doesn't take any updates even when you tell it to how do you do it

The internal hard drive on the new Xbox series x is totally blank there is nothing on the internal hard drive zero zip so all my games are on the external hard drive told the machine to update to the external hard drive it will not update to the external hard drive do I have a defective machine I just bought it does it need to be returned can you help or not and if you can how to!?
  6. zeroice007 Win User

The end of Xbox Avatar Editor...

I think there concentration is on the xbox series x and Avatars will return fully supported I am sure
Thema:

1. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer - Similar Threads - Returned series was

2. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  3. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  5. Xbox series x, returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x, returns: Why I can't return my Xbox series x to Microsoft? I bought it for Christmas and I want to returned. 28fa3fab-015e-404e-ac50-a0338819eedd
  6. Returning Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core: I sent the controller off for repair due to a faulty trigger. This has now come back, but after just a couple of days, the DPad right button doesn't work at all. If I go onto the Microsoft...
  7. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...
  8. How to return faulty Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return faulty Series X: Hi. I bought a new Series X, it arrived earlier this week. Unboxing it I noticed a scratch on the front panel, I immediately took a picture and contacted the retailer. They made me go to their...
  9. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...
  10. I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...: It's an Xbox series s I sent it in under warranty because it won't turn on after a power surge 7c0a69d7-83f8-46b0-9d52-92eccf37401f