Return the money, Problems with minecraft realms

Discus and support Return the money, Problems with minecraft realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought realms from this minecraft account, but it is not there, the money was debited. Return the money, an error has occurred. Kazakhstan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Данияр Камалиев, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Return the money, Problems with minecraft realms

I bought realms from this minecraft account, but it is not there, the money was debited. Return the money, an error has occurred. Kazakhstan

:)

Данияр Камалиев, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We can request a refund if the transaction is showing up on our order history. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, if it’s showing from there you can try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copy the order number. Once you have it simply go to the refund webform link here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

Why can’t I play on Realms or online multiplayer in Minecraft?

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Return the money, Problems with minecraft realms - Similar Threads - Return money Problems

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  5. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...
  6. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...
  7. I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return: I requested a return on a elite series 2 pack which was around $80 and it never showed up after two weeks so I requested a refund and still haven’t got my money back...
  8. Return money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return money: Hello, hope u will reply. I purchased game, witcher. But they took this game from game list. How can i contact the real operator. Hope they will return money 65a37928-b133-4f0e-a65b-ac013d70a4f7
  9. RETURN THE MONEY

in XBoX on Windows
    RETURN THE MONEY: I bought MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: HERO EDITION for Xbox by mistake, but I have a pc and I don’t need this version of the game, but I can’t return the money, I had to, then, again, buy MINECRAFT...
  10. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...