retrocompatibility on PC gaming!

Discus and support retrocompatibility on PC gaming! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i like to suggest retrocompatibility on windows 10 with the games on microsoft with xbox one(including series x and retrocompatibles) only to fight... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matheusdolci, Apr 3, 2020.

  1. retrocompatibility on PC gaming!


    i like to suggest retrocompatibility on windows 10 with the games on microsoft with xbox one(including series x and retrocompatibles) only to fight with pyracy ok because to some peoples play xbox one games use of pyracy to do such thing(i refer to emulation) i like to ask to windows 10 have retrocompatibility with all xbox icon games to reduce pyracy

    submitted by /u/matheusdolci
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/matheusdolci, Apr 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not working on xbox one

    I have the L4D 1 and 2 in PC it is a great game, I Think in console they don't have Retrocompatibility in Xbox One, Just Payday 2 with I know
  3. B3a5T0m Win User

    Mouse goes off the game screen.

    Maybe you don't have the retrocompatibility system in your xbox ! to play the game on both windows 10 and xbox one
    I play only on windows pc, dont have xbox
  4. ErickZgichZg Win User

    Sugerencia [Translate] Suggestion

    Uhhh es verdad, que buenos tiempos con ese juego. retrocompatible estaria fenomenal

    [Translate]

    Uhhh is true, that good time with that game. retrocompatible would be phenomenal
  5. ravary212 Win User

    Co-op games

    Well you can play retrocompatible games
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

    The game need be in the Retrocompatibility pag to work I Think
Thema:

retrocompatibility on PC gaming!

Loading...
  1. retrocompatibility on PC gaming! - Similar Threads - retrocompatibility gaming

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible: You can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible a0ab66be-8b9e-4d2b-81ca-c5bb5d6b80ad