Retro games

Discus and support Retro games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so this is a random question What retro games would you like to see made available on xbox my top three are 1 azura dreams (old ps1 game similar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by super gizzmo, Aug 24, 2020.

1. super gizzmo
    super gizzmo Guest

Retro games

OK so this is a random question

What retro games would you like to see made available on xbox my top three are

1 azura dreams (old ps1 game similar to pokemon)

2 the original harvest moon

3 uni rally (unicycle racing)

:)

super gizzmo, Aug 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. cheesyhunter1 Win User

FINALLY XBOX ONE IS GETTING SOME 16-BIT LOOKING GAMES!!!

Still play old games on mame love a bit of retro gaming but don't really enjoy these new games trying to be retro
  3. JoelAlves1987 Win User

What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

Mais jogos retro

[Mod Translation - More retro games]
  4. Braitus Win User

juegos retro [Translation - retro games]

crono trigger, zelda ocarina of time, pokemon games for gameboy color.
  5. Albert X Win User

No necesariamente un remake, mas bien una sequela, me encantaria Shadows of the Damned 2.

-----

[Mod Translation - Not necessarily a remake, rather a sequela, I would love Shadows of the Damned 2.]
  6. Edgarour Win User

Burnout 3 fue un gran juego, esta Burnout Paradise pero no es lo mismo, me hubiera gustado verlo en recompatible :’(

------

[Mod Translation - Burnout 3 was a great game, this Burnout Paradise but it is not the same, I would have liked to see it in recompatible: '(]
Thema:

Retro games

1. Retro games - Similar Threads - Retro games

2. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  3. Retro do Xbox Series: tratamento diferente para os jogos do Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    Retro do Xbox Series: tratamento diferente para os jogos do Xbox One.: Pessoal, no Xbox Series há previsão ou interesse de colocar a etiqueta do Xbox One na capa de seus jogos tal qual ocorre no Xbox 360 e Xbox Original? Afinal ele é no Series retrocompatível como os...
  4. When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a...: All the retro games are xbox only, the people that want to play them are pc only so when are we fixing this because we will not buy an Xbox to play them. acec96c1-acf0-459d-b8a8-7439b9a4bac0
  5. Trying to install retro arch on my series s

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install retro arch on my series s: When I install retro arch on device portal it shows up in dev mode but on my device portal it doesn’t show up on my games and apps, I can’t find a fix at all for this submitted by /u/BeastIy...
  6. Armored Core 4 Retro compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Armored Core 4 Retro compatibility: I bought Armored core just recently and it told me I can't play it on my device, I thought that all Armored core title where made retrocompatible? If it isn't then how soon can I expect a retro...
  7. Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community

in XboX Insiders
    Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community: Xbox, There's a lot of things you all are getting right, like the reverse compatibility salvaging software gems. I hate how Sony is trying to cash grab on stuff like virtual fighter 5 remake,...
  8. Bloqueo de contenido especial en retro-compatibilidad en Xbox One[Special content blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloqueo de contenido especial en retro-compatibilidad en Xbox One[Special content blocking...: Tengo un problema, acabo de comprar COD: Black Ops 2 y también el Season Pass, pero no puedo descargar el contenido desde la tienda de Xbox One ya que me pide que lo compre de nuevo, la otra...
  9. mejorar la retro compatibilidad de xbox clasico(1ra generacion)[improve the retro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mejorar la retro compatibilidad de xbox clasico(1ra generacion)[improve the retro...: a ando buscando a alguien de ustedes que se encangan de subir los juegos a la plataforma en general de la tienda , quiero pedir una peticion de que agregean mas juegos de xbox retro (primera...
  10. When that game will be added to retro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When that game will be added to retro: I really would love to play this game on my xone, please, please make it happen abbae4cf-6cc3-4fdf-8b2d-ee78db3a0ba9