Retrieve Device Info after Removal

Discus and support Retrieve Device Info after Removal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox was stolen and I removed it from my account (to prevent things being charged to my account). I am trying to get the serial number from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by McDangerasaurus, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Retrieve Device Info after Removal

My Xbox was stolen and I removed it from my account (to prevent things being charged to my account). I am trying to get the serial number from my account now for an insurance claim, but I can no longer see the device. How can I contact Microsoft to get the previously associated device's information?

:)

McDangerasaurus, Jun 4, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

It's okay! Glad you was able to Contact Support
  3. McDangerasaurus Win User

Thanks for the replies! I called Xbox support. Since the device was removed from my account, they are unable to re-add it or provide me the serial number.

It does not show up on my account.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your Xbox console, hope you're doing great despite this inconvenience.
    May I know if the device still appears here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=acco...
  5. CosmicCraze Win User

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox was stolen. You can contact Microsoft's Xbox Support team for assistance with retrieving the serial number or any other information related to your account or the stolen device.

You can contact them through their support website at https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/ or by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269). They also offer chat support and Twitter support, which you can find on their website.

When contacting them, make sure to have your account information and any relevant details about the stolen device ready to provide. They should be able to assist you in locating the serial number and providing any other information you may need for your insurance claim.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Dark Souls III Cannot Connect to Server

After applying the update, remove your profile from the console, clear your console cache and download the account again.

If you start the game after this the info from the server with be retrieved normally and you can start playing online again.
Thema:

1. Retrieve Device Info after Removal - Similar Threads - Retrieve Device Info

2. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  3. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  4. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  5. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  6. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  7. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  8. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  9. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  10. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...