retrieve an old 360 Console password

Discus and support retrieve an old 360 Console password in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the game Ghost Recon Future Soldier for Xbox 360, i have installed it onto my Xbox One, before i can play it, it needs my password for when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bigjohnboy, Nov 17, 2022.

1. bigjohnboy
    bigjohnboy Guest

I have the game Ghost Recon Future Soldier for Xbox 360, i have installed it onto my Xbox One, before i can play it, it needs my password for when i played the game on the 360 Console, how do i find that???

:)

bigjohnboy, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

if you have 2fa enabled on your microsoft account you need to create a login code to use instead of the password

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/xbox-360/security/set-up-app-password
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today bigjohnboy

Just to confirm, did you purchased this game with the same account that you're using right now?

Or the system is asking you to use the account that owns the game?

If it's the first, please share an screenshot of the message

(Don't forget to conceal personal information)

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. RumblingPig088 Win User

How to pay off debt?

Is there an easy way of retrieving an old accounts details ?

Can't remember tag etc. Or password etc.
  5. CardiacArrestOG Win User

My gamertag no longer hooks up to Microsoft account.

There are ways to get a new password if you rememer the e-mail address. There would have been security questions. Without the ability to get into your old email and change your password it will be difficult to retrieve your old gamer tag.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I retrieve data from my old Xbox account??

You can recover your old account if you know the email address & password you used.

If you can do that any save data you stored on the cloud would be retrievable but any other saves would not unless you still have your old consoles storage device.
Thema:

1. retrieve an old 360 Console password - Similar Threads - retrieve old 360

2. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  3. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  4. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  5. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  6. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  7. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  8. Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...: I really want my first account back but my parents made the account and had gotten new phones and new emails, the only thing i know of it left is the username can anyone help?...
  9. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve my games from my old deleted account: Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my...
  10. Retrieve email on old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve email on old Xbox live account: So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have the email from 2010 when it red ringed and i...