Restore MS account email by MCID

Discus and support Restore MS account email by MCID in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a Microsoft account linked to PSN account. However i have some MS account linked to PSN for Minecraft.. however it was logged out by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anton Solontsevoy, May 12, 2023.

1. Restore MS account email by MCID

Hello I have a Microsoft account linked to PSN account. However i have some MS account linked to PSN for Minecraft.. however it was logged out by accident and i dont remember it. Can email be restored if i have its MCID? Or how do i unlink my account from PSN ?!

:)

Anton Solontsevoy, May 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Anton, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you're not able to access to the Microsoft account used to be linked with your PSN account

I just want to let you know that according to the Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ, "Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. "

I'm going to share the full article in case you want to visit it

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

What I recommend you is try to recover the Microsoft account using the account recovery form.

You can find recommended steps and the link to the form visiting the next article

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another already active gamertag?

Keep in mind that ALL purchases stay with the account that purchased them so any games that were purchased on MS account A would stay with that MS account.

So basically you are wanting to take the email that is attached to MS account B and attach it to MS account A is this correct?

Is the email that is attached to MS account B a MS server email I.E. Outlook, Hotmail, live, MSN.com? email

If this is the case then you will NOT be able to use that email with another MS account and if you want to continue to use that email DO NOT remove it as an alias from its current account.

Otherwise if it is not one of the above MS server emails then you should be able to add a new dummy email to account B and make the new dummy email as the primary email on account B then you can remove the email you want on MS account A, ONLY IF IT IS NOT
    A MS SERVER EMAIL. Once you remove that email from MS account B then you should be able to add it to MS account A as an alias.
  4. Beserk58 Win User

Need help

Is there a way to restore the old email account?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help: Changing xbox live account

Is the email you are trying to change it to already a MS server email (@hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @msn.com, @live.com)

Is the email you are trying to change it to already a MS account but not a MS server email? like @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @ISP.com but already setup as a MS account.

In either one of these situations you can not add that email to another account because it will not know what account to sign into. because its already a MS account.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How do I change emails between 2 microsoft accounts?

When a Xbox profile is attached to a MS account it is attached to that particular account.

The email that is used for that MS account can be changed.

The thing is this IF the Email address that is associated with the MS account is a MS server email then if you follow the link in the post that T3chnlgydude posted and remove the email it will be DELETED FOREVER and you will not be able to get it back.
Thema:

1. Restore MS account email by MCID - Similar Threads - Restore account email

2. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  3. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  4. Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?: Hi, I have recently had an account be hacked and with nothing left to do I contacted microsoft support in hopes they could help me restore the account. I have proof of purchase, TID emails showing...
  5. Restoring @live.nl account windows live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restoring @live.nl account windows live: Restoring @live.nl account windows live 16e92d94-2d62-43e4-b2f3-be156874f3ca
  6. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  7. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  8. Please restore my MW3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please restore my MW3 account: Hi, I play Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox One S (all digital version). About a week ago I started up MW3 and started playing Team Death Match like I do everyday. After about 10 seconds I noticed that...
  9. Help me to restore my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me to restore my account: Good day , I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue I have encountered while attempting to access my account. Upon attempting to log in, I was prompted to verify my account...
  10. How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?: Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft it asked me if I wanted to save my worlds on...